“Best service ever - worth the $.”

Cincinnati Marriott Northeast
Ranked #7 of 18 Hotels in Mason
Reviewed 31 August 2009

This was the best service I've ever received. The rooms were fairly typical but the service made this hotel worth the extra $. I typically stay at the Hyatt. Now, I'll stay at the Marriott every time I'm in Cincinnati. I travel with P&G. When my cab was late, they actually offered to drive me in their personal vehicle! I felt like they wanted me to be successful during my trip. I have never heard "my pleasure" more. And - they really mean it. Overall, a little more $ than I'd prefer.....but well worth it. Tremendous fitness center.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business

Reviewed 29 August 2009

Though I have visited almost all the corners of the world, this was my first experience in the US.
The hotel was a typical Marriott. Classy, professional and neat.
Check in was smooth.
Room was spacy and clean .
BIGGS is next door.
I was searching for an adapter.
The front desk staffs(one lady was Indian) were kind enough to send one from their stock.
I didn't have to buy.
In the business center Internet was free and fast.

Never had the chance to go for big lunch or dinner at the hotel as my schedule was too tight but the breakfast was excellent.

I have fond memories of Cincinnati Marriott Northeast.

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 3 August 2009

I really loved this hotel. The staff is very nice. Very comfortable stay, the bed was wonderful. We will definetly stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2009

We were looking for a great place to celebrate our anniversary. We found it!

When I first checked in, the staff @ the front desk, all wanted to check me in!

After the 1 person did, they came around the front desk to personally greet me!
They gave clear instructions on the best place to park and how to get to the room.

As we were coming, in that same person had come over to our door to the building, to greet us and make sure we knew where to go.

The hallways were large and spacious.

One neat feature I liked, is there door keys worked like they are supposed to. Quick in/out of key and you were in! In addition, the locks had a anti-pick strip, that I have not seen in upper tier hotels.

The room was a 'king room', and still had plenty of room to move around.

The room was equipped with a flat panel TV and an extensive list of channels.
Another 'unique' feature at this place, was they had an audio/video console on the desk cabled to the TV. It had 4 extra outlets, 2 facing one way, two another. It had ethernet ports, audio/out, video in/out, digital in/out and a few other ports. I had never seen something like this before in a hotel. Unfortunately, this was not the type of trip that I could use it!

The rooms were quiet, I never heard another guest, either in rooms or going down the hallway.

The bathroom was nice, plenty of room, and well equipped.

The bed was soft and comfortable, and had plenty of pillows.

Room termperature was controlled by a thermostat on wall.

The closet was very spacious.

One other nice touch. As we were going out to dinner, a staff member greeted us again and asked if everything was OK. We said yes. Then is came up that we were celebrating our anniversary. Later that evening after we got back, a member of the staff came to our door with a special treat and a card from the staff.

Attention to detail and a warm welcoming staff are real assets at this holel.

In my mind, it was one of the BEST Marriott experiences I have had. You expect GREAT service from Marriott, but this place went OVER THE TOP!!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2009

Sevice was excellent and my room was very clean and comfortable. Nice HDTV in the room. Front desk staff were professional, friendly, and helpful. This Marriott is typical of my experience with other Marriott hotels with an emphasis on quick and attentive service. My room decor needs some updating, but really a minor note in an overall very good experience.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 July 2009

The beds at this location were so soft, offering no support, we are sore 4 days later! The pool was absolutely disgusting. The water was murky, had floating debris, and had a grunge buildup on the side of the pool. Friendly service, but I did not interact with the staff much. It was acceptable, but definitely not worth the price!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2009

One could not ask for a cleaner, more comfortable hotel. What makes your stay here so special is the service-oriented hosts. These are the best trained, most accomodating employees in the business. They treat everyone like royalty. If you don't like this place, or the way you are treated, than there is something wrong with YOU.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple