My wife, daughter (13 months) and I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights in Feb 2010. My wife had business in the area and I came along for some R&R and to spend some quality time with my daughter. From the second you walk in the door, you can tell that the staff is there to make your stay as pleasant as possible. Every single staff member we came across was gracious, polite and very personable (I had the feeling that the staff really enjoys being here). Always a friendly smile and always willing to help with anything you may need.
The rooms were standard size, included a flat screen LCD TV and were very clean. Free coffee in the lobby in the morning and a nice breakfast buffet in the hotel restaurant (a little pricey at $16.99 with tax but food was good and they will to omelets and waffles to order).
The gym is fantastic. High quality Life Fitness cardio equipment (all with individual TVs), Life Fitness all-in-one station and a separate set of dumbbells (5lbs - 50 lbs). I cannot give a review on the pool b/c I did not use it. It did, however, look nice (mid of Feb. remember).
Location is great. Easy on and easy off for the interstate and Kings Island is an exit or two away. We visited the aquarium in Newport,OH and it took us about 23 min to get there.
There is a room charge for high-speed internet (this drives me crazy that it isn't free) but there is a small business center if you need to use it to print boarding passes or check e-mail. Also, the beds are not the most comfortable ones I have stayed in but they were average.
Again, the thing that really left an impression on me regarding this hotel was the friendly and courteous staff. When people are as polite and accommodating as this staff it is hard to have a bad stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the suburb of Mason, Ohio, our Kings Island hotel is near businesses, such as Anthem, Luxottica, Cintas, Vantiv, Procter & Gamble, Danaher, Makino, Mercy Health, popular attractions, shopping and more. We are the closest Marriott hotel to Kings Island and The Beach Waterpark. At the heart of our hotel is the Marriott Greatroom; flexible spaces with a contemporary style and design, that allow guests to work and play in their own way. It’s the spot to meet, eat and relax. The Marriott Greatroom features, multiple flat panel HDTVs, communal tables, a coffee bar proudly serving Starbucks®, and a chef-created menu of small plates, desserts and pours. Newly renovated Guest rooms feature the best amenities for a restful and productive stay; luxurious bedding, flat panel HDTVs, and ergonomic workstations. 13,000 square feet of meeting and event spaces are ideal for corporate meetings, wedding receptions, and other large or small events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cincinnati Marriott Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cincinnati Marriott Northeast Hotel Mason
- Marriott Mason
- Marriott Hotel Mason
- Mason Marriott
- Cincinnati Marriott Northeast Mason, Ohio