“Best staff and customer service I have experienced in a long time!”

Cincinnati Marriott Northeast
Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Mason
Pittsburgh, PA
“Best staff and customer service I have experienced in a long time!”
Reviewed 19 February 2010

My wife, daughter (13 months) and I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights in Feb 2010. My wife had business in the area and I came along for some R&R and to spend some quality time with my daughter. From the second you walk in the door, you can tell that the staff is there to make your stay as pleasant as possible. Every single staff member we came across was gracious, polite and very personable (I had the feeling that the staff really enjoys being here). Always a friendly smile and always willing to help with anything you may need.

The rooms were standard size, included a flat screen LCD TV and were very clean. Free coffee in the lobby in the morning and a nice breakfast buffet in the hotel restaurant (a little pricey at $16.99 with tax but food was good and they will to omelets and waffles to order).

The gym is fantastic. High quality Life Fitness cardio equipment (all with individual TVs), Life Fitness all-in-one station and a separate set of dumbbells (5lbs - 50 lbs). I cannot give a review on the pool b/c I did not use it. It did, however, look nice (mid of Feb. remember).

Location is great. Easy on and easy off for the interstate and Kings Island is an exit or two away. We visited the aquarium in Newport,OH and it took us about 23 min to get there.

There is a room charge for high-speed internet (this drives me crazy that it isn't free) but there is a small business center if you need to use it to print boarding passes or check e-mail. Also, the beds are not the most comfortable ones I have stayed in but they were average.

Again, the thing that really left an impression on me regarding this hotel was the friendly and courteous staff. When people are as polite and accommodating as this staff it is hard to have a bad stay!

• Stayed February 2010, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Halifax, Canada
Reviewed 17 February 2010

Your service is bar none. Time after time you excel at pleasing the guests. The smiling staff gets me every time. WHI knows what they are doing and it shows!

• Stayed January 2010, travelled on business
NJ
Reviewed 31 August 2009

This was the best service I've ever received. The rooms were fairly typical but the service made this hotel worth the extra $. I typically stay at the Hyatt. Now, I'll stay at the Marriott every time I'm in Cincinnati. I travel with P&G. When my cab was late, they actually offered to drive me in their personal vehicle! I felt like they wanted me to be successful during my trip. I have never heard "my pleasure" more. And - they really mean it. Overall, a little more $ than I'd prefer.....but well worth it. Tremendous fitness center.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled on business
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed 29 August 2009

Though I have visited almost all the corners of the world, this was my first experience in the US.
The hotel was a typical Marriott. Classy, professional and neat.
Check in was smooth.
Room was spacy and clean .
BIGGS is next door.
I was searching for an adapter.
The front desk staffs(one lady was Indian) were kind enough to send one from their stock.
I didn't have to buy.
In the business center Internet was free and fast.

Never had the chance to go for big lunch or dinner at the hotel as my schedule was too tight but the breakfast was excellent.

I have fond memories of Cincinnati Marriott Northeast.

• Liked — Friendly staffs
  • Disliked — Nothing, really
  • Stayed May 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Little Rock
Reviewed 3 August 2009

I really loved this hotel. The staff is very nice. Very comfortable stay, the bed was wonderful. We will definetly stay here again.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed 1 August 2009

We were looking for a great place to celebrate our anniversary. We found it!

When I first checked in, the staff @ the front desk, all wanted to check me in!

After the 1 person did, they came around the front desk to personally greet me!
They gave clear instructions on the best place to park and how to get to the room.

As we were coming, in that same person had come over to our door to the building, to greet us and make sure we knew where to go.

The hallways were large and spacious.

One neat feature I liked, is there door keys worked like they are supposed to. Quick in/out of key and you were in! In addition, the locks had a anti-pick strip, that I have not seen in upper tier hotels.

The room was a 'king room', and still had plenty of room to move around.

The room was equipped with a flat panel TV and an extensive list of channels.
Another 'unique' feature at this place, was they had an audio/video console on the desk cabled to the TV. It had 4 extra outlets, 2 facing one way, two another. It had ethernet ports, audio/out, video in/out, digital in/out and a few other ports. I had never seen something like this before in a hotel. Unfortunately, this was not the type of trip that I could use it!

The rooms were quiet, I never heard another guest, either in rooms or going down the hallway.

The bathroom was nice, plenty of room, and well equipped.

The bed was soft and comfortable, and had plenty of pillows.

Room termperature was controlled by a thermostat on wall.

The closet was very spacious.

One other nice touch. As we were going out to dinner, a staff member greeted us again and asked if everything was OK. We said yes. Then is came up that we were celebrating our anniversary. Later that evening after we got back, a member of the staff came to our door with a special treat and a card from the staff.

Attention to detail and a warm welcoming staff are real assets at this holel.

In my mind, it was one of the BEST Marriott experiences I have had. You expect GREAT service from Marriott, but this place went OVER THE TOP!!

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 24 July 2009

Sevice was excellent and my room was very clean and comfortable. Nice HDTV in the room. Front desk staff were professional, friendly, and helpful. This Marriott is typical of my experience with other Marriott hotels with an emphasis on quick and attentive service. My room decor needs some updating, but really a minor note in an overall very good experience.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled on business