“A true gem in Mason”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Tylersville Road
Reviewed 8 November 2012

Do not be fooled by the simple looking restaurant in a strip mall on the corner of Tylersville and Snyder roads as it is home to some delicious food! Owned by an amazing, caring woman named Bella who always visits our table and always makes our children feel special. The Coca Cola Ribs are the most tender, melt in your mouth, to die for delicious ribs I have every had. Even if they are not on special that night she has made them for me anyways! Everything we have had there is delicious and my daughter loves the pasta. Great wine menu. This is a true gem in Mason and so much better than the typical "chain" restaurants around. Great prices for the amount of food too.

Reviewed 31 August 2012 via mobile

Good food in a suburban setting. Italian food done well with little pretension. Pastas and vegetables are al dente. Seafood is a delight and save room for the creme brûlé.

Reviewed 11 May 2012

We loved the variety of menu options and everything we ordered was delicious. Server was attentive. Overall great value and we definitely go back!

Reviewed 8 February 2012

Located in what can barely be called a Stip-Mall, and next to a Car Wash, one wouldn't expect to find the quality of food that we encountered at Cafe Bella, and they have a terrific selection of wine; as well as a full-bar. The menu was filled with unique, gourmet selections, and there are also several intriguing daily specials to choose from. This is definately not a "chain restaurant"! First visit, I ordered one of the specials, which was a lamb dish and I can not possibly tell you in words how delicious it was. The rest of my group all ordered something different and out of 8 people not one of us was disappointed. Although we were quite full, and fulfilled, we just had to try their desserts. Again, we were not disappointed -- we order a few different desserts and shared them so that everyone could have a little taste of everything. The service was good; I'll say, not overly friendly, but quite attentive and professional.
I have actually been back here on numerous occassions: for a quiet dinner with my husband, lunch with friends, and to take family who was visiting from out of state. Everyone I have taken to Cafe Bella has loved it!!

Reviewed 8 August 2011

Bought some coupons to try new places. When we got there they had a sign up explaining they no longer honor the coupons.
We ate there anyway ... And it was good but over priced for what it was.
Doubt we'll go again because it's in an area we don't usually go and not a good price.

1  Thank chattygirl7491