We stayed at the Mason Hilton Garden Inn for a week with our kids, and had a wonderful experience. The entire staff is incredibly friendly, helpful and responsive, and the hotel was very clean, comfortable, quiet, and easily accessible. A great place for business or family travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati/Mason,full service hotel that is conveniently located near Kings Island Amusement Park, Beach Water Park and several sports complexes. With easy access to I-71, you're minutes away from local shopping malls, downtown Cincinnati, IKEA and more. Our gorgeous hotel is perfect for both business and leisure travelers. Whether you want to take a swim in our indoor pool, get your fitness on in our fitness center or enjoy a delicious meal at our on-site restaurant, The Garden Grill restaurant, you're sure to have a memorable experience. Each room offers your choice of a King or Double Queen Garden Sleep System™, large work desk and ergonomic Herman Miller chair, two phones with voicemail, speaker phone and data ports, complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access,32-inch LCD TV, microwave oven, Keurig coffee pot with selection of coffee and teas with creamers and mini-refrigerator, hair dryer, iron and ironing board and clock radio with MP3 connection. With the Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati/Mason, there is no need to sacrifice comfort for convenience - we have it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati/Mason reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati/Mason Hotel Mason
- Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati/Mason Ohio