“Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati”

Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati/Mason
Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in Mason
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Hilton Garden Inn located in Mason, Ohio. Hotel is located near Ikea, Kings Island, Mason, etc. but is tucked away so it's not too busy. Loved the rooms, but had to pay for breakfast. Overall a very nice stay!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank CCBurke
Laura A, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati/Mason, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

With regards to breakfast, Hilton Garden Inn hotels do not include breakfast unless you purchase the bed and breakfast package. Our full cook to order all you can eat breakfast offers a variety of items to choose from including cook to order omelets, French toast and Pancakes, eggs ordered any style, bacon, sausage and breakfast potatoes. We also feature our cold items features fresh cut fruit, assorted cereals and we bake our wonderful breakfast breads and muffins fresh daily . We take great pride in the breakfast we offer to our guests and truly feel our all you can eat $9.95 breakfast is well worth the value.

It has been our pleasure serving you. When you return to the area we would like to welcome you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Mason.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Pick this hotel based on reviews that I read on Trip advisor. I am happy to say that the reviews were right on. The room was neat and clean, the front desk staff very friendly. I must make a special mention regarding the young fellow who was running the restaurant and also tending bar. This person could not have been accommodating to our requests before and during dinner.all in all we were very happy with our stay

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the opportunity to give us your thoughts on your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate the kind and encouraging review. I am always quick to pass these along to the staff as it gives them the extra motivation to get through tough days. It has been our pleasure serving you.

When you return to the area we would like to welcome you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Mason, Ohio.

Have a great week.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

My husband and I enjoy our stay and Hilton Garden Inn in Mason. The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. I would recommend this hotel. We are planning a future stay. Try the in room whirlpool, it's was romantic. The Breakfast was delectable and the Hostess/ Server was friendly. The front desk staff was courteous and accommodating.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback about your stay. We do appreciate your positive remarks. We will work hard to continue to earn your business. If you are in the area again you could pay us no better compliment than to return to our hotel.

Have have a wonderful week.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

I was traveling on business and arrived late at night. I was extremely exhausted and loved that I was checked in promptly, room was clean and cozy, and the bed very comfortable and allowed me to set my mattress setting.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

WOW - I love to hear great comments about our hotel and our associates! They work very hard to provide great service to our guests and our housekeeping department works extra hard to keep our rooms nice and clean so our guests can enjoy a good night’s rest.

We hope that when business or pleasure brings you back to the Mason Ohio area, you will once again choose the Hilton Gardenn Inn.

Thank you and have a wonderful week.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Clean rooms, comfortable beds and good breakfast. Check in/out is quick and easy. Service is good. My room was quite. I've stayed at most of the hotels in this area and feel like the Hilton Garden Inn is better quality. Most business travelers for my company prefer to stay here. Overall a great stay.

1  Thank MFReader

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TA..We really appreciate your kind words and cherish them .We will work even harder to earn your future business. Until next time, the staff and I will look forward to your return.

Have a great week.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

I have been staying here once a month for the past two years. It is the friendly staff that makes the difference. Natalya at the front desk is the best and goes out of her way to make sure that each stay is enjoyable. Well located if you have to visit P&G or Luxottica corporate offices. Good breakfast, decent workout room, comfortable beds. I will be back again next month!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so much for taking the opportunity to give us your thoughts on your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate the kind and encouraging review. I am always quick to pass these along to the staff as it gives them the extra motivation to get through tough days. Natalya is wonderful and we are so very lucky to have her as part of our team

It has been our pleasure serving you.When you return to the area we would like to welcome you back to the Hilton Garden Inn.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

My sister had her wedding down the street from this hotel, and we chose this hotel as the accommodations for our out of town guests. The staff was super nice and friendly, and they added to the coziness of our stay. After my sister's wedding, we had all of our friends meet in the lobby for some food and more fun, and the staff didn't complain ONCE to us. I've travelled a lot and have never seen such a thing. The morning brunch is delicious and hot, and the mattress and pillows are very comfortable as well. Thank you!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sarah S

Hello Sarah: I'm thrilled to hear that you and your family had a wonderful time at your sister's wedding. I had the pleasure of working with your Mom when setting up the group block and throughly enjoyed working with her.

Given the very nature of the hotel business, the hours are very long and demanding. Day or night, good service depends upon the employees willing to give their very best at all times. That is why it is truly rewarding when a client recognizes our staff’s efforts, and takes the time to say thank you. The principle goal at the Hilton Garden Inn Mason is to provide exceptional service and excellent accommodations to all our guests and clients. It is only through YOUR eyes that we can accurately assess the quality of our services and staff.

Again, please allow me to thank you, personally, for your kind words of praise. We are committed to total guest satisfaction every day, and we certainly look forward to having your group with us at our Hilton Garden Inn in Mason, OH. Please let any of us know if we can further assist you in any way.