“Good Variety....”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Mason-Montgomery Rd
Reviewed 24 December 2013

The fusion of the food allows all of us to enjoy what we like to eat while at an Asian style restaurant. I ordered 3 sushi rolls. Only 2 came on together. The third showed up towards the end of our meal. Sushi rice was very dry, seaweed wrapper a bit too chewy. The citrus salmon roll is very good. One ordered the Udon Noodle Soup...which was quite tasty and more than enough for one person. The other two shared the "family for 2" Chinese entrees. Both were good. Our waitress was very knowledgeable and good. Restaurant was quite busy too.
There are advertisements on the front door and in the bathrooms suggesting that this restaurant is also a Latin Discotech later in the evening.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

We have been to Dao for lunch a number of times and have had very good experiences. We seldom get out for dinner, but had a free evening and chose to spend it at Dao.
My husband loves sushi. He has always had great sushi at Dao. Fish is well prepared and fresh. We also enjoyed the crab Rangoon.
I had the shrimp tempura and thought that it was great. The shrimp was fresh and flavorful. The batter and sauce were added to enhance the flavor, not replace it. The dipping sauce, while sweet, is not so sweet that you can't taste anything else. Dao offers a choice of rice with the meal so brown rice fans can step up the "healthy" in their meal.
The service was prompt and attentive. All in all, it was a nice night out.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

The whole family loves it. The kids meals are generous and plenty for grown ups too. Try their family meals. Great value for 2-5 folks in a group.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

I was introduced to this restaurant by some friends and I can't thank them enough. The service can be spotty, but the food is wonderful. I have now eaten there a couple of times: both lunch and dinner. The food has been excellent everytime. If you are in the area and looking for a place to eat, checkout DOA's.

Reviewed 15 February 2013

They have a great happy hour and my girlfriend goes here about once a week. I go on occasion and have never been disappointed. We usually sit at the bar.