“Nice bar overpriced food”
Review of Brazenhead Irish Pub - CLOSED

Brazenhead Irish Pub
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Inside restaurant is nice but the food is not that great and over priced. The service was okay but kind of slow especially with drinks from the bar. I doubt I will go back because you could better value at many other restaurants.

There are newer reviews for Brazenhead Irish Pub

Reviewed 5 February 2014 via mobile

In the past we had always gotten good food here. This time my sandwich had old smelling, tasting ham. My stomach is still upset. Otherwise the food was just not very good.

2  Thank val s
Reviewed 26 December 2013

I took my family of four and my mother in law to dinner at Brazenhead as a post holiday night out. We have been going there for MANY years, and we had noticed a gradual degradation in quality over time, but I assumed that was just a part of the normal ebbs and flows of the restaurant business. However, our most recent visit told me never to return. The service was especially bad, but I can understand that since our waitress was new and unfamiliar. Unfortunately that was the highlight. My wife and I wanted beers, but it took four attempts of the waitress leaving to get our orders and returning to tell us they are out of "that one too". We finally got our beers 1 hour and 5 minutes into our meal, and only drank half because everyone was ready to leave. Of our five meal orders, only one was correct, and two had to be sent back. When we were ready to leave, my wife informed them of our displeasure in our experience, and the manager told us to ask for her next time to ensure better service. Had they acknowledged or appoligized, it might be different, but we won't be going back.

2  Thank Jason H
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Ate with some friends on a week night, off season. Nice decor, good food. Reasonably priced. Beer selection very good!!! Waitress very attentive and pleasant.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

We stayed in Mason Ohio recently and visited The Brazenhead Pub again. The outside is impressive and looks like a huge house, or castle. It was very very busy, but we were given a 20 minute wait and it actaully took less time than that. The food was good and hot. There were 4 of us and we tried a bit of everything. My reuben was delcious. They have homemade potato chips and I have to say those were very dull and bland. The beers were cold and yummy. Our waiter very helpful and attentive.. it was a good meal