“Outstanding Service!”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mason/Kings Island
Ranked #14 of 18 Hotels in Mason

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Maineville
Reviewed 3 December 2013

The owner has always been friendly and very helpful. The hotel is located close to the I-71 and within minutes of various plazas for the shopaholic.

For diners, there is an abundance of restaurants in the vicinity of the hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

1 Thank John H
Tonawanda
Reviewed 1 December 2013

the rooms were VERY un-inviting. heater had only HOT or off...no happy in between. no elecvators for large luggage. they advertise newly remodeled but it looks like it was 20 yrs ago. we have stayed in many Microtel and this is the PITS! the TV remote didn't work 1/2 the time and the shower was poor. room 218. no breakfast at all!!!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Travellers are raving about these Mason hotels

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I'm picky. I'm a woman, traveling alone and was quite prepared to sleep in my clothes on top of the bed if I had to. I was on a trip from upstate NY to Texas, and this was my first stop. The check-in was easy, the lobby was nice.. but when she told me the price, I thought I had picked a dump. LOL! (Off-season price I suppose.) When I opened my room door.. I was so happy I had stopped here. I had never heard of Microtel prior, but it looked better than the other two nearby. My room was clean, quiet and the bed was comfortable. (6 pillows total.. nice!) I don't usually leave reviews unless I have a really bad experience or a great one. This was perfect in every way. When I stopped again, I looked specifically for another Microtel, but settled for another hotel because I was tired and couldn't go any further. Thank you!!! Helen

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Travellers also viewed these Mason hotels
Baymont Inn & Suites Mason
Super 8 Mason
Super 8 Mason
#16 of 18 in Mason
Comfort Suites - Kings Island
Hampton Inn Cincinnati - Kings Island
Hampton Inn & Suites Cincinnati-Mason
Quality Inn & Suites Mason

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mason/Kings Island? Share your experiences!