Quality Inn & Suites Mason
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Countryside Inn(South Lebanon)
View Hotel
All reviewsquiet areakings islandroom was cleanindoor poolice machinefree breakfastwaffleshouse keepingdefinitely stay here againexcellent staymini vacationbooked this hotelchecking outdeskmicrowavesofaboys
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Hotel is located in a very convenient and quiet area. Rates are good. Room was very clean and comfortable. House keeping did a great job of getting room ready for guests. Towels and sheets were clean and soft. Air conditioner and TV worked good. We requested a first floor room which we got. The breakfast was very good with many choices including eggs, sausage and waffles. The indoor pool water was the perfect temperature. Plenty of well lit parking. Free internet which worked fine. The best hotel staff we have incountered. Harry the manager was the best part of our stay. He was friendly and very helpful, had great recommendations for restaurants in the area, and helped us with directions. Took time to ask us where we had gone and if we enjoyed ourselves. He was great. Will be staying here again when in the area.

Room Tip: room136 was great
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Our stay at Quality Inn turned out to be the ideal location for our getting to the big W&S Tennis Tournament. We had such easy access to that Venue as we were not with the majority of the traffic. The Inn was comfortable and management very helpful. The Manager gave us recommendations on restaurants and all were well worth the visit. Looking forward to staying there again next year when we go back for this excellent tournament.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SuziQ878
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I stayed at this hotel three nights a week through most of this summer. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly and the owner is wonderful. The rooms are clean and comfortable, the breakfast is great, and it is very convenient. I was there for work and this hotel was within 30 minutes of all the sites I had to visit. This included sites in Cincinatti and central ohio. I highly recommend this hotel for your stay in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Alfred M
Reviewed 21 August 2013

My daughter and I stayed at the Quality Inn & Suites during a recent visit to Kings Island Amusement Park. The room was nice and clean, although the bathroom was very small. The continental breakfast was excellent, with homemade waffles being made by the staff. The manager, Harry Patel was always very friendly and helpful. When we had checked out, I realized later, I had left my hat in the room. Mr. Patel located it, and mailed it to me without any hesitation. He even checked by email to see if I had received it! This is a great hotel, with wonderful staff and very reasonable prices. We highly recommend it!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Rcbennett
Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

We booked this hotel last minute while at Kings Island. We originally had reservations at Kings Island Resort and Conference Center but that place was nasty! When we arrived at 10pm after being at the park all day, Harry, the owner, was extremely friendly and helpful. The next morning he even refilled the waffle batter after breakfast had closed for my husband to make me a waffle. He went above and beyond for us. We will definetly stay here again!!

• Stayed: August 2013