I recently stayed at this property during a weekend soccer tournament with my 15, 12 and 9 year old kids. It was conveniently located to the Heritage Oaks park where the tournament was held, and also close to Kings Island theme park.
As far as the check in and room, no surprises. Towels are very rough and dingey, and take your own lotion or conditioner. There is a continental breakfast with the usual fare. I only saw one person ever at the front desk, and she was there day and night. The pool is very small, indoors, but clean and not bad if there aren't alot of people in it.
A nice side note was the Houston Inn restaurant, a mom & pop's restaurant just down the road from the motel. Known for their frog legs (which were inspired) they have a family friendly atmosphere and lots of local traffic~fantastic salad bar,too, with a full bar and great service from a seasoned staff. Highly recommend this place, will go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located close to King's Island Amusement Park, The Beach Waterpark, Heritage Oak Park, Mason Sports Park, Lebanon Sports Complex, McCgee Sports Courts,Linden Tennis Center, The Golf Center, Miami Valley Gaming Casino and only 20 miles from downtown Cincinnati. Also in close proximity to all major businesses in Mason, OH. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Mason reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Inn Mason Hotel Mason
- Best Inn Mason
- Quality Inn & Suites Mason Ohio