Quality Inn & Suites Mason
US$117
US$103
ComfortSuites
Best Western Mason Inn(Mason)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$158
US$147
US$246
US$228
All reviewsquiet areakings islandroom was cleanindoor poolice machinefree breakfastwaffleshouse keepingdefinitely stay here againexcellent staymini vacationbooked this hotelchecking outdeskmicrowavesofaboys
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We chose this hotel after searching for an affordable place to stay while we went to Kings Island. The reviews of the hotel were mostly positive, and the negative ones were, IMO, more picky than negative. I called and talked with Harry personally before booking the hotel and he gave me such a great feeling and peace of mind about staying at his hotel. Upon arrival, we were greeted by a friendly staff and very clean lobby (that was fitted with new furniture during our stay). Sure, there is no elevator like others have said, but for us that was not an issue. Sure the halls are a little "dated", but they are working on it people! It is a GREAT place to stay. Close to amusement parks and interstate access. Nearby restaurants, gas stations and grocery stores. We walked in our room, and it was clean and cool. Traveling with a small child makes me more cautious about where we stay and the conditions...however, we never felt unsafe or that the facility was unclean. I even did a check for any "bugs" or leftover crumbs and whatnot and found NONE!!! We had plenty of hot water and linens (and were given more when we asked for them.) Our room had a mini fridge (that worked great), a microwave (we didn't use) a safe, TV (older style tube BUT it worked wonderfully, a lil table and 2 chairs, a credenza and 2 very comfy beds. Pool was clean and warm and stocked with linens as well, which was a welcome feeling after a long 2 days at the amusement park. If we needed anything, we asked, and we never felt as though we were bothering the staff. I feel they met and exceeded any expectations we had for our time there. We did take advantage of the continental breakfast our first morning there and it was acceptable as well. If you go, take some time and talk with Harry. He will fill you in on the history and future of his hotel. I expect great things to come for this place. WE WILL DEFINITELY be going back to stay there as long as this group sticks with it!

Room Tip: no elevator, so if you need a main level room, be sure to ask. They seem very happy to accommodate even when booked to capacity!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank justamomandwife
Reviewed 6 July 2014

The hotel was in a good location, not very far from Kings Island. I paid a high price for the room after deciding at the last minute to stay the night. The man at checkin kept giggling and I'm not sure why. Our room was on the first floor and had a refrigerator. In the morning, long before checkout time a male housekeeper knocked and then walked in. It was strange. I asked him what he thought he was doing and he had not explanation, but seemed to think it was funny. This place is too weird.

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank alvec
QISMason, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Mason, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Please accept my sincere apology. I have had a talk with my housekeeping staff and have retrained them to follow proper procedure after your experience. It is assuring that the housekeeper did knock on the door, however, he should have waited longer for a response from with in the room.

I will assure you that this will not happen anymore and they allow more time for a response after they knock on the door.

Harry Patel, GM

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Everyone was extremely friendly and nice the room was clean and comfortable the pool was warm we were going to kings island and on our check out day I realized that we had forgotten somethings I called the hotel at kings island and they went and checked for me and it was there they told me it would be at the front desk, later that day it was when I got back to pick it up my daughter also forgot something in a dresser that I didn't mention on the phone they also went and got that for me! Will stay here again and recommend it to family

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Just like other's reviews have stated...Harry is pretty cool. Also, so is the young lady(didn't catch her name) Rooms are really decent. Comfy king beds, plenty of fluffy pilows. Made it to breakfast 10 mins before it was over, only ones there, and they made us fresh sausage and eggs. We'll stay again next time we go to king's island, or passing thru.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank dmb5613
Reviewed 22 May 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Quality Inn for four nights in April 2014. My father had passed away and we were in town for the funeral. I just want to compliment the manager, Harry, for his hospitality. The hotel is clean and the rooms were big. We enjoyed our stay. Harry and all the hotel staff were very kind and expressed condolences for the loss of my dad.

Room Tip: If you cant take the stairs request a first floor room.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family