“I didn't know grease was an available topping”
Review of Jet's Pizza

Jet's Pizza
Ranked #40 of 159 Restaurants in Mason
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Not to be a downer, but because of all the good reviews on the site, my son and I got a large cheese pizza for lunch today. Maybe we got the wrong crust style or shape (it was round), but I soaked up two full napkins getting the grease off of the top of the pizza. I'm not talking about dabbing up a little grease, I'm talking completely soaked, falling-apart napkins drenched in grease. My son enjoyed it but likened it to a Little Ceaser's Hot-and-Ready back home. I ate two pieces and had enough. The pizza was very average (and that's being generous) but the bread was quite good. If we hadn't gotten the bread, this review would have been much less positive.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

First time we have ever had Jets Pizza. Pizza was excellent, the sub was excellent and the salad was excellent.
They delivered to our hotel room, no problems.

Reviewed 7 June 2013

Recently moved to Mason and glad to see that there was a Jet's nearby. Although there was some issue with taking order on computer the person was very pleasant and helpful.

Reviewed 7 May 2013 via mobile

As pizza places go Jets hits a homerun. The crust is awesome the toppings are way fresh and the pizza overall is cheesy. I recommend the BBQ chicken, Hawaiian, and all meaty. All on the 8 corner pizza. Not to mention this is one of the cleanest restaurants I have been in. The only downside is there is not a lot of dine in seating, so carry out or even better delivery is the way to go...

Reviewed 3 April 2013

Pizza is excellent if you like thick crust with lots of cheese. One of my favorites! I highly recommend!

1  Thank Jim W