“Always Good”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We love eating here at the counter by the kitchen so we can chat with the chefs. The food is good, and the service is always friendly and relaxed, even when they are slammed. They are happy to tell us what is great-- and not quite as great in their opinion.

There are newer reviews for Carrabba's Italian Grill

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Unfortunately my experience at this Carrabba's was not good. We went for lunch during the week and the restaurant was just about empty. That should have been a tell tale sign that this is not a great restaurant. The receptionist and the waitress were unfriendly not just to us but I noticed also to the table behind us. I certainly did not feel welcome and should have walked out at that point. The food was hot but not great. My mahi was over-seasoned with salt and pepper; I couldn't even finish it. My wife said her panini was okay but would not order it again. The bathroom faucets and ceiling reminded me of a gas station bathroom. After the trip to the bathroom I took a look at the woodwork by our booth and noticed a layer of fuzz and dust.

We won't be back to this Carrabba's; we will go down the street to Bravo's.

1  Thank Craig C
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Family favorite for a great meal out. veal Marsala is very good as other pasta dishes. Very crowded on weekends.... Go early!

Reviewed 22 February 2014

The food was fine, nothing gourmet, just a heap of fairly good Italian-American grub. Our server, however, was great. The place was hopping but he was so friendly and relaxed we felt like the only people in the place. He was patient and recommended good dishes.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

We walked to Carrabba's from our hotel. We visited on a Wednesday night and it was fairly busy. The bartender was not the friendliest - you had to flag him down if you wanted something. For that reason, we decided to get a table for dinner. Our server was great! I was with a semi-demanding group, and he catered to each one of their requests without hesitation. I had the haddock - not the best. The shrimp diavlo (?) was very tasty. The calamari was quite salty. They had a special on the menu which ended up being a TON of food for a decent price. I would recommend this restaurant for the value and the service.
PS - They will deliver if you are staying in the nearby hotels (Hyatt Place, Holiday Inn, etc.)