“Crowded”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 February 2014

We went about 4:30 PM on Sunday, and the restaurant and parking lot were already quite full. By the time we left, there were people waiting for tables. Nevertheless, the service was very quick, and the food was good. My wife was satisfied with her steak, which is unusual.

There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed 23 January 2014

We were fortunate to have a company party here and it was a very enjoyable experience. No rubber chicken! Sam the manager on duty made sure everything came out of the kitchen in a timely manner and it was cooked to perfection. I don't normally recommend chain food but this was good. Service was ample and friendly.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

We visited here during our stay at Great Wolf Lodge. We had fast and good service and the food was good! It was a surprise bill when we found out we were there on kids eat free night! Extra bonus! It is really close to GWL and so much better (and less expensive) than their restaurant!

Reviewed 23 December 2013

Our Holiday party was Friday night at this Outback in Mason Ohio and we were delighted. There were about 35 of us, and the service was attentive, and there when needed. Sam Basco the manager was always checking on us to see if things were going well and addressed any problems immediately.

All of the food was prepared perfectly, and delivered at once, so no one was eating alone. We sampled the steaks, seafood, lamb and pork chops and there were no complaints.

About the only thing that I didn't care for was the loud music which made it hard to talk.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

We are fans of the Outback. However, it doesn't mean you don't get your share of good and bad experiences in the different locations. The reason I say this is that for me and my wife. This location is by far, THE BEST Outback we've eaten at and trust me when I say weve been all over from Las Vegas to Mason, Ohio. The moment you hit the door they are ready to serve you. We went when it was busy for dinner as a nice break from the Amusement park. We were lucky enough to get into the bar as a couple was leaving. As soon as we sat down they were ready for our order. Awesome customer service and super friendly, Always checking on you and the Steaks were delicious.

1  Thank Aaron w