“Poor value & service”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 June 2014

If this location is representative of the chain, then it has gone downhill. Mediocre quality and a very poor value for the price. We stayed next door at the Comfort Suites and ordered takeout. The portion sizes were so ridiculously small that I walked back in the pouring rain to complain. The manager gave me another order of chicken tenders and offered me a free app on my next visit, but he said that was the normal portion size. It looked like a kid's meal, priced at 9.99. The calamari portion size was even worse. The carryout staff was not attentive and it was clear that they let my food sit too long because of how cold everything was before getting it back to the hotel which was right across the street. That was my last trip to Outback.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

I really don't know why this place is so crowded all the time, the service is only "ok", the food not that great, and for the price you can get a lot better steak at a nicer steak house.

Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

We were here on a busy Saturday night and had to wait about 30 minutes but it was worth it. We both had the three course meal deal and crab stuffed mushrooms as an appetizer. The mushrooms were very good. We both chose soup French onion and chicken tortilla which were excellent. Steaks were well cooked and my wife loved the sweet potatoes. We both had cheesecake for desert with raspberry. Desert was very good. Our waitress Mady ( I think ) was excellent and we never felt rushed. We have been here a few times and has always been a good experience.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

We bought the 50 gift card and got a 10 card for free, going to use when we go to Florida and eat at Flemings. Should be really nice. The Food here is great my steak is always cooked to perfection and salad and bread is always good staff is awesome and I Love the fact they honor the military by giving us a discount along with great service. They. Bought my sons meal after he returned home from Afghanistan. He felt very proud to be a hero in there eyes.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Outback in Mason Ohio has consistantly good food. My wife loves their steaks. I usually eat Alice Springs chicken or shrimp. The coconut shrimp are as good as anywhere. The service friendly and the prices are affordabl.