“My kind of place!”
Review of Skyline Chili

Skyline Chili
Ranked #16 of 161 Restaurants in Mason
Reviewed 31 March 2014

When in town, I go out of my way to go to this particular store. Every time I have been there I have been greeted by a friendly and attentive staff. If you're looking for great service, a good value and REAL Cincinnati Chili, you definitely want to go to Skyline (and not Gold Star).

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Having eaten Skyline chili for much of my life, I couldn't wait to have it again as I drove through Mason, Ohio. It was just as delicious as I remembered. The recipe hasn't changed in all these years and is always consistent. I had just a couple of regular coneys, which were delicious, especially with the chili smell permeating the entire restaurant. I even bought a four-pack of canned chili to take with me.

Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

Cincinnati chili comes many ways but no matter how it's not your Texas variety. This chili comes from Greek family recipes with a touch of cinnamon and chocolate. It tastes great piled on dogs or spaghetti with finely grated cheddar cheese and onions. I know it's an acquired taste but once developed you have to get your fix when ever you're near a Skyline restaurant. So don't go looking for some crazy "5 Alarm" bean laidened chili here. Unique flavor is what you get.

1  Thank rivrman
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Previous Cincinnati resident LOVES being able to walk into a Skyline and have some awesome coneys. I have to make them myself in Seattle and (let me tell you) it isn't easy. These guys do them up quickly and right! I had three cheese coneys with onion, my daughter had the kids cheese n dogs and my friend had the vegetarian chili. We all LOVED it! The cheese is so finely grated ... it's killer. The waitress was accommodating when my daughter asked for a soda after realizing they had Mug on tap. This spicy sweet Greek recipe may take a while to grow on you but once it does, you are hooked. See you next time I'm in town!

1  Thank caringcustomer
Reviewed 3 September 2013

The chili and cheese fries was awesome. Also, with the chili and cheese hot dog. The service was great.

1  Thank Blackpearl34