“Simply delicious!!”
Review of Skyline Chili

Skyline Chili
Ranked #17 of 159 Restaurants in Mason
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Mason's Skyline is fantastic. What am I saying---Skyline Chili is just fantastic in general. Would recommend to anyone! Must have in Cincinnati even if it is a chain!

Reviewed 16 April 2014

If you visit Cincy and don't try Skyline, you just missed an awesome taste experience. The first time I ate the chili in the 70s, I thought it was a bit spicy, but soon learned to LOVE it, especially the chili spaghetti with beans. YUM!

Reviewed 31 March 2014

When in town, I go out of my way to go to this particular store. Every time I have been there I have been greeted by a friendly and attentive staff. If you're looking for great service, a good value and REAL Cincinnati Chili, you definitely want to go to Skyline (and not Gold Star).

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Having eaten Skyline chili for much of my life, I couldn't wait to have it again as I drove through Mason, Ohio. It was just as delicious as I remembered. The recipe hasn't changed in all these years and is always consistent. I had just a couple of regular coneys, which were delicious, especially with the chili smell permeating the entire restaurant. I even bought a four-pack of canned chili to take with me.

Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

Cincinnati chili comes many ways but no matter how it's not your Texas variety. This chili comes from Greek family recipes with a touch of cinnamon and chocolate. It tastes great piled on dogs or spaghetti with finely grated cheddar cheese and onions. I know it's an acquired taste but once developed you have to get your fix when ever you're near a Skyline restaurant. So don't go looking for some crazy "5 Alarm" bean laidened chili here. Unique flavor is what you get.

1  Thank rivrman