“Best Customer Service”

Add it.
Kidd Coffee
Ranked #4 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Mason
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I have been visiting this Kidd Coffee location regularly for at least three years, and the customer service provided by its employees has always been amazing. The owner and management clearly go out of their way to make sure they maintain a friendly and inviting atmosphere for their guests. When I moved across town, I even started driving 20 minutes one-way (passing multiple other coffee shops on the way) so I could support this business.

Additionally, all of their drinks are delicious. The espresso drinks are just the perfect blend of strong coffee taste and sweetness of the flavorings. So many coffees shops will just dump the flavoring in their without care, and it ends up tasting like hot liquid sugar - blech. They also have the widest selection of flavors of any coffee shop I've been to.

I always bring my out-of-town visitors here. Keep up the great work! :D