“Lovely fish sandwich”

Cuisines: American
New Delhi, India
“Lovely fish sandwich”
Reviewed 22 September 2012

My mom simply loves this place.
We like thr fish sandwiches and sides. Every time I visit mason/cininnati she'll make sure that I visit culvers. Unlike others, culver's sandwiches are not greasy .... Quite healthy infact :)

• Visited October 2011

“Very tasty”
Reviewed 26 August 2012 via mobile

Very good burgers. Good taste & filling. But not filling enough to get some great ice cream. Then you are full.

Hudson, Ohio
“Fast food like I make at home!”
Reviewed 21 September 2010

Found this place by accident. Checked it out online and was I glad I did. The food is amazing! Butter burgers, any burger that has butter in the name is good! Pot roast sandwich or dinner, and prime rib sandwich. Loved the reuben! The fries were very tasty also. I hope they put one of these up near Cleveland soon! Highly recommend!!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Not bad for fast food”
Reviewed 22 December 2007

Not bad for fast food

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I would give 3.5 rating...”
Reviewed 15 December 2007

I would give 3.5 rating if this thing would let me. Great for fast food. Haven't seen it since South Dakota.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook