We chose this hotel based on other reviews on Trip Advisor, need for a suite room due to traveling with kids, andproximity to Kings Island and area attractions. Check-in was smooth and room was ready before the promised time! The room was clean -nothing extravagant and certainly does not qualify as a "suite" in our book. The room we reserved was a queen suite but is a stretch to consider it a suite...more like a long narrow room with a small sitting area. The television remote in the sitting area did not work and when we asked for a replacement, it too, did not work! Bathtub and sinks drain slowly and it was a bit weird standing in 2-3 inches of water while showering. Rust stains in tub....but we expected this based on our online research. Beds were awful! They sounded rickety and the bed springs squeaked with every move. Thankfully we were too exhausted after Kings Island to really care. Front desk staff was friendly and accommodating but a bit disappointed that we left a tip for housekeeping along with a note requesting extra towels of which the request was ignored but the money was gone. Needless to say, we did not leave any additional tips. Pool was cold and had junk floating in the water. Clearly, this area has hard as evidenced by the stains on the pool's tiled walls. Kids did not mind but we could not swim long before everyone got cold or grossed out by the floaties! Location is absolutely great...close to several restaurants, movie theaters, shopping, and such. Was easy to get to the amusement park as well as only 30 mins to the Newport Aquarium and downtown Cincy attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Mason hotel near Cincinnati is close to Kings Island. On your next trip to Cincinnati, stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cincinnati Mason. Our free hot breakfast bar is the perfect way to start your day with our signature cinnamon rolls, scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage, biscuits & gravy, fresh fruit. coffee, juice and many more healthy breakfast items. Enjoy a relaxing stay at our hotel by taking advantage of our heated indoor pool, fitness center, and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. Our central, suburban location offers convenient access to local businesses and attractions. Our Mason hotel is located 19 miles from downtown Cincinnati, but only 1-2 miles from businesses such as Cintas, Microsoft, Clopay, General Electric, Verizon, Proctor & Gamble, and Siemens. Our Mason hotel is 4 miles from area attractions such as Kings Island and the Beach Water Park. The Golf Center at Kings Island offers quality golf during your leisure time. If shopping is what you are in the mood for, Deerfield Towne Center is less than 1 mile from the hotel. With national store chains including speciality stores, you can find everything for which you are looking. The Cincinnati Reds and Cincinnati Bengals are only a short drive to downtown Cincinnati. Book your reservations now at Holiday Inn Express & Suites and let us show you how we can make your visit relaxing and enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Suites Mason reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Suites Mason Hotel Mason
- Holiday Inn Express Mason
- Mason Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Suites Mason Ohio