“good fish sandwich”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #73 of 159 Restaurants in Mason
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 February 2013

It's our go-to location when the folks want a take out fish sandwich. Service is not swift, but friendly enough to take-out customers at the bar. Noisy.

There are newer reviews for Red Robin Gourmet Burgers

Reviewed 15 February 2013

People love this place. I think it's a bit noisy and just crowded feeling. The menu selection is quite large and they do birthday meal stuff and it's good for kids and teens.

Reviewed 17 January 2013

MMMMMmmmm...that's ALL I could say when my wife said, "so, how's the Guacamole Burger?"
Good? NO! Remarkably exciting combination of tastes inside a substantially delicious bun...oh, yeah, you better order this OR the Blue Cheese Burger....oh...the choices...the choices...and not a bad item in the bunch. If you get Tony as a waiter, you have had the best. They're ALL good, but Tony is a "steady as you go; nothing is too much trouble kind of guy!" (half and half iced tea- half sweet/half unsweet) no problem. Gluten free bun....NO PROBLEM. Enjoy your time here! Great service. Great BURGERS! Endless fries. (Sweet potato or Regular fries-ony BIGGER) Good drinks. Super atmosphere...have fun...in a fun, FUN place!!!

Reviewed 27 December 2012 via mobile

reliably good chain restaurant. Good burgers and nice kids menu. Very good service and food came quickly. For a family if four to eat and get a beer for 40$ is a pretty good deal.

Reviewed 22 October 2012

My husband and I have eaten at this resturant at about every place we visit, because it is one of our favorites. The rest of the family had not eaten there, but they loved it, not one of us could hardly move, we ate so much. I love the Royal Burger, it has bacon and a fried egg on it. My son was in Everett, WA in the military and when we visited there, he took us to one. Been hooked ever since.