“Milkshakes”

Dining options: Lunch
McCordsville, Indiana
“Milkshakes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

We got chocolate milkshakes and they were excellent. Topped with whipped cream and a cherry, they were very tasty. Just the right amount of chocolate blend.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Lizard4280

Mason
“Good coffee!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2013 via mobile

Medium coffee with 2 cream and 2 sugars...yum! Yum! Yummy, yummy in my tummy! Coffee is good and tasty!

Visited May 2013
Tampa, Florida, United States
“Horrible Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2012

I have been to this McDonalds several times and each time the service was horrible. They messed up the simplest orders, and haven't mastered the meaning of fast. I waited in the drive thru each time for 10 to 15 minutes. Finally when I went inside to get my food, I saw several employees standing around doing nothing and a manager who looked at me as if I had grown two heads. If you like horrible service and cold food, this is where you want to go. If not, then go to the Wendy's next door.

• Visited October 2012