“I don't understand all the negative reviews....”
Review of Super 8 Mason

Super 8 Mason
Ranked #16 of 18 Hotels in Mason
Reviewed 1 May 2014

We stayed her for one night this past weekend as we visited Kings Island and we had NO issues whatsoever. The room was basic but clean and everything worked. Service was swift and accurate and friendly at the front desk and we easily bought park tickets through the front desk which was hassle free. There was an available shuttle to the park that was prompt and courteous. We had a view of the park from the motel and could see fireworks from the park also. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Again, just don't understand all these negative and poor reviews. It was fine for us. And I personally have stayed in hotels AND motels all over the country and this property was just fine for what we needed.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,026)

Reviewed 30 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I love reading reviews and looked for what everyone was tripping about. Couldn't find it. It is a nice basic motel. The same guy has been working the check in since we got here at 4 and it is now 7am. We had 2 rooms booked and at 2 am had to cancel 2nd one due to someone meeting us had an emergency. No problem canceling. All the staff has been great! My room is nice and clean. The tv is older but who cares?! I am not here to watch it. I brought the family to opening day for Kings Island and the room suites my purpose. I have stayed in some dives and this is not one. I think everyone wants the Ritz for $40 a night. It was a clean room and somewhere to shower and sleep. I guess if you want a resort go somewhere else but if you want a room this is nice for the money and location.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 17 April 2014

This hotel is the worst! I Rented a suite and pictures from their web site looked like a nice hotel. BUT.. the suite/room was nothing like the photo at all. Furniture looked 20 years old and looked like it came from the dump, stained, smelly and dirty, carpets were dirty and stained, a 1950's television, curtains had food stuck to them, bugs on the wall, the entire room smelled horrible. I was afraid to look to see what the bedding was like! I ask see a different room and that one was just as bad. I canceled my reservation and went to a different hotel. I would never recommend this hotel to any one. Its bad... REAL BAD!!

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel unless you want to sleep in a dump!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I would not recommend this to anyone who is trying to save money! this is not worth it for anyone. The 1st room we had the keys didn't work, went down to tell them. They reactivated the keys. Still didn't work! Then I called to tell them to meet us up. I called and they told me to wait and I did but I waited for 10 min. I hung up and called again she said hold please and I didn't even say yes. Than I hung up again and they said hold please and I said NO right away and she said too bad and put me on hold. Than my husband and I decided to go to the front and no one was there so we ate at Perkins. We came in the office and told them, so they gave us a "new room". The new room we were in was nice than all of a sudden while I was changing in the room the door opens and my husband screams and runs to the door and these girls said sorry we though we left the light on. they said we left that room because the door wouldn't lock! that was it! My husband called and the hotel clerk meet us in the room and she also came with two others who was having a hard time getting in there room. So the hotel clerk was nice enough to upgrade us to a 2 queen bed. the room is nice but the one thing that was missing was the remote to the tv which is the least of my worries!!! This is the worst service ever! all the employees were all rude! not worth a dime! But if you want a good service go to Perkins!!!!!!

Room Tip: NONE!!!!! not worth it
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Travellers also viewed these Mason hotels
Baymont Inn & Suites Mason
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mason/Kings Island
Best Western Mason Inn
Comfort Suites - Kings Island
Hampton Inn Cincinnati - Kings Island
Quality Inn & Suites Mason

Been to Super 8 Mason? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Mason

Address: 5589 Kings Mills Road, Mason, OH 45040 (Formerly Kings Mills Inn and Suites)
Region: United States > Ohio > Warren County > Mason
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #16 of 18 Hotels in Mason
Price Range: £31 - £56 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Mason 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Super 8 Mason reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Mason Hotel Mason