“DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY HERE!!!!”
Review of Super 8 Mason

Super 8 Mason
Ranked #16 of 18 Hotels in Mason
Reviewed 15 May 2014

My husband and I recently rented room #105 at this NASTY Super 8. Let me tell you the truth, we wanted to take a day and go to Kings Island and wanted to stay local near the park. Reserved a room, just by the outside look of the building I knew ths wasn't where I was going to sleep. But gave it a try since it wasn't very expensive. Walked in to the room, very old looking, first thing I do is look at the bathroom and bed. Bathroom looked dirty, bugs on the floor was very unclean. Very hesistant on checking the bed was afraid of what I would fine. Lifted the sheets and foud SIX dime to quarter sized YELLOW stains. It was absolutely horrible, I ran out of that place as fast as I could, my husband following right behind me. He went up to the clerk to get another room hoping this would be better quality. 20 minutes later my husband walks out see's the disgust look on my face turns right back around doesn't even hesistant to ask for a refund and more to another hotel. Anoher 20 minutes he comes out pissed, the manager said no refund (in his foreighn language) because we bought on travelocity. THIS PLACE IS TRASH. I GIVE A 0 OUT OF 5. NEVER WILL I EVER TOUCH FOOT IN OR NEAR THIS SKANK HOLE!!!!

1  Thank ShannonD14
Write a ReviewReviews (1,027)

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Reviewed 7 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Reviewed 1 May 2014

We stayed her for one night this past weekend as we visited Kings Island and we had NO issues whatsoever. The room was basic but clean and everything worked. Service was swift and accurate and friendly at the front desk and we easily bought park tickets through the front desk which was hassle free. There was an available shuttle to the park that was prompt and courteous. We had a view of the park from the motel and could see fireworks from the park also. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Again, just don't understand all these negative and poor reviews. It was fine for us. And I personally have stayed in hotels AND motels all over the country and this property was just fine for what we needed.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Travellers also viewed these Mason hotels
Baymont Inn & Suites Mason
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mason/Kings Island
Best Western Mason Inn
Comfort Suites - Kings Island
5 mi away
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati NE - Mason
Hampton Inn Cincinnati - Kings Island

Been to Super 8 Mason? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Mason

Address: 5589 Kings Mills Road, Mason, OH 45040 (Formerly Kings Mills Inn and Suites)
Region: United States > Ohio > Warren County > Mason
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #16 of 18 Hotels in Mason
Price Range: £31 - £61 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Mason 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Super 8 Mason reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Mason Hotel Mason