“The room was very nasty. The sofa bed was broken. The...” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Super 8 Mason

Super 8 Mason
Ranked #16 of 18 Hotels in Mason

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Montpelier, Ohio, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

We had a king, main floor room. The room was nice but lots of dust on the floor between the trim and the floor, esp in the corners. Very nice location to Kings Island. Nice location for many area attractions!

Room Tip: Do your homework. We traveled with friends and we did the AARP rate and they booked through Expedia...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Toledo, Ohio, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

We were looking for a nice comfortable place to stay overnight, and this was the place. The beds were comfortable. The shower was great, Lots of pressure and plenty of hot water. Only negative i can say is wireless internet was terrible. Very slow, could not do much on Facebook or watch anything on Netflix.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Ashville, Ohio
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

My husband and I recently rented room #105 at this NASTY Super 8. Let me tell you the truth, we wanted to take a day and go to Kings Island and wanted to stay local near the park. Reserved a room, just by the outside look of the building I knew ths wasn't where I was going to sleep. But gave it a try since it wasn't very expensive. Walked in to the room, very old looking, first thing I do is look at the bathroom and bed. Bathroom looked dirty, bugs on the floor was very unclean. Very hesistant on checking the bed was afraid of what I would fine. Lifted the sheets and foud SIX dime to quarter sized YELLOW stains. It was absolutely horrible, I ran out of that place as fast as I could, my husband following right behind me. He went up to the clerk to get another room hoping this would be better quality. 20 minutes later my husband walks out see's the disgust look on my face turns right back around doesn't even hesistant to ask for a refund and more to another hotel. Anoher 20 minutes he comes out pissed, the manager said no refund (in his foreighn language) because we bought on travelocity. THIS PLACE IS TRASH. I GIVE A 0 OUT OF 5. NEVER WILL I EVER TOUCH FOOT IN OR NEAR THIS SKANK HOLE!!!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank ShannonD14

Travellers are raving about these Mason hotels

Travellers also viewed these Mason hotels
Baymont Inn & Suites Mason
Quality Inn & Suites Mason
Comfort Suites - Kings Island
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mason/Kings Island
Hampton Inn Cincinnati - Kings Island
BEST WESTERN Mason Inn

Been to Super 8 Mason? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Mason

Property: Super 8 Mason
Address: 5589 Kings Mills Road, Mason, OH 45040 (Formerly Kings Mills Inn and Suites)
Region: United States > Ohio > Warren County > Mason
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #16 of 18 Hotels in Mason
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Mason 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Super 8 Mason reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Mason Hotel Mason