Best Western Mason Inn
Great 4.5/5
Great 4.5/5
Good 3.5/5
Very Good 4/5
All reviewskings islandpool and hot tubroom was cleanfree breakfastshopping and restaurantsplace to stayking suiteeggs and sausagevery nice hotelhot breakfastfront desk staffwaffle housenice breakfastconvenient locationwaffle makereasy accessthe breakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 October 2013

After the bad experience at the LaQuinta, I came here & was pleasantly surprised. The room is very clean, free from noise & barking dogs. The staff is very friendly & helpful. I booked a queen room & came in 3 hours early but none was available. I took a double & got right in. No biggie, It's just me.

There's a small fridge & a microwave which LaQuinta had neither.

Room Tip: I'm on the second floor...very peaceful.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 October 2013

The bathroom was filthy, the refridgerator smelled like nail polish remover, there was at least an inch gap from carpet to door that allowed all sorts of noise in, the bed was very firm, the heating unit didn't work up to par, and the maid changed our heating temp while we were gone all day and made the room uncomfortable and it couldn't cool it fast enough. Breakfast was ok but nothing great, very cheap.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Me and my husband came to stay at this hotel for a wedding. When we first arrived our room was nasty like it hadn't been cleaned from the last visitor. It had used towels in the bathroom and stained ones in the sink area. We had to leave for rehearsal as soon as we got in so we didn't complain till the next day witch was Saturday. We told the front dest and they asked if the room was cleaned yet that day but we had just got in from the wedding and we were heading to the reception. We went to the room for a few min to change and they just changed the towels. On our way out we asked for the manager again and was told he wasn't in. So I have to say I will never stay at another Best Western EVER AGAIN. They didn't even offer us another room till Sunday. And if you want to see a manager stay somewhere else cause apparently this one never has one.

• Stayed: October 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Really disappointed in the hot tub. Just luke warm. Never any towels at the pool. Door latch didn't work all the time so entry into the pool wasn't easy. Breakfast wasn't hot but just warm. No sausage gravy and biscuits like there is at all of the other Best Westerns I've stayed at.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 22 October 2013

This Best Western is located close to the intersection of I-71 and Mason-Montgomery Rd. It's close to Kings Island theme park (10 min) and Cincinnati (20 min). The motel is well maintained, clean, and the room I was in was large and clean. No complaints. The breakfast offerings are typical, with juice, coffee, pastries, waffles, etc. There are numerous places nearby to eat (there's a Waffle House next door) and shop.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business