“Fantastic Family Hotel”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Toledo-Maumee
Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Maumee
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Great recreation area, clean comfortable suites. Nice and quiet. great deal when traveling with kids. Hot breakfast was great, nice choice of items. Staff was friendly and helpful. Check out time of noon...thats awesome with kids!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

We stayed here valentines day weekend and it was very nice. The rooms are clean and spacious. We enjoyed the breakfast in the morning before check out. Did not get a chance to use the pool, maybe next time. Would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2014

My job requires that I travel to Maumee, OH frequently. The Maumee, OH Homewood Suites is always my first choice in terms of hotels. The staff is wonderful, the rooms are always clean and breakfast is always yummyl!!! I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 February 2014

We stayed here for a UT campus visit. I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel and the spaciousness of the rooms. My family of 6 stayed in a two bedroom suite and weren't crowded at all. The hotel has a basic workout room with one elliptical and two treadmills with a weight rack. It was rather small, but did the job. The breakfast was a bit different than what I expected. We only stayed for one night and they served a bacon quiche, bacon, warm banana nut muffins and the traditional cereal/oatmeal/toast combo. It looked nice, but sucked for us who don't eat bacon. I saw that they serve light dinners on weekdays and the menu looked pretty good. We were there on the weekend and luckily there were plenty of nice restaurants nearby. The kids enjoyed the pool, and we enjoyed having 3 seperate tvs so that everyone could watch what they wanted with minimal bickering. I'd definitely stay again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 February 2014

The staff was great. The hotel does get a little noisy at times. Since I was working night shift I would hear kids running up the halls and screaming in their rooms. The breakfast and manager dinners were by far the best I have ever had at a Homewood. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 February 2014

If you are looking for a nice orderly place in Ohio this is definitely one of the better hotels/suites to stay. Logistically this place is second to none. The customer service skills of the staff is questionable but this place is first rate in everyother way.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kenneth J
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Homewood suite are always our hotel of choice, the rooms are always comfortable and spacious, this hotel was no exception. I have never experienced such a rude front desk associate as I did at this property. When I approached the desk to check-in the associate just looked at me and said "did you need something?" that is not the greeting I was expecting. I said I would like to check-in, and she did check me in. I had called earlier to request a crib to go into the room, so inquired about it, she said no one had time to that yet and she would do it. I went to the room and was not able to open the door with the room key, so my husband went up to have it re-keyed while he was gone the associate came with the crib and I let her know we were not able to open the door. She dropped the crib took my room key slid it very slowly and opened the door (We were sliding it too fast) I said thank you, and she then she turned around and left. Never said one work to me, didn't offer to put crib in room, didn't offer sheets or blanket for it, didn't even say your welcome after I thanked her. I have to say I was completely stunned by her attitude. The room was clean, however their was a personal welcome letter from the hotel for someone that was not us, which was strange. The kitchen host was very friendly always cleaning, refilling, and welcoming everyone that came into the dining room, the kitchen host also worked breakfast the next morning and she was friendly then as well. Made us feel very welcomed.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toledo-Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Dear Dawn2281,
Thank you for your review of the Homewood Suites Toledo Maumee. I'm glad to hear that you found your room clean and that my breakfast staff was friendly. However, I'm very sorry to hear that other members of my staff were not. Our mission is to impress all of our guests, and I'm truly sorry that we did not accomplish this. I want to assure you that I will address your comments with my staff. Please allow us another opportunity to show you the level of service of which we are capable on your next trip to the area.

Sandra F.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Maumee
Residence Inn Toledo Maumee
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Toledo, OH
Home2 Suites By Hilton Maumee Toledo
Staybridge Suites Toledo / Maumee
Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee
Hilton Garden Inn Toledo Perrysburg

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Toledo-Maumee? Share your experiences!