Homewood Suites by Hilton Toledo-Maumee
US$215
Residence Inn
US$117
Staybridge.com
Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee(Maumee)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$131
BestWestern.com
US$169
US$152
All reviewsbedroom suiteevening receptionfull kitchenhome away from homewould highly recommend this hotelvery nice hotelthe staff was greatgreat place to stayroad tripwould definitely stay here againnon smoking roompool and hot tubexcellent staywafflesfree breakfasttoledofireplace
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I stayed at the Homewood Suites in Maumee Ohio and the Hotel was wonderful. I would love to stay at this hotel again and have recommended it to friends and acquaintances. My favorite thing was the King bed. It was so comfortable. I felt like I was sleeping on a cloud. It was located in a very nice suburb with nice restaurants and shopping, some within walking distance.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

My family recently stayed for a week at Hilton's Homewood Suites in Maumee. I made reservations online and updated a few times because we had to rearrange the stay around a death in the family.

The night before our arrival, we received a courtesy call informing us that a non-smoking suite was not available for the complete duration of our stay even though the reservation indicated we requested it. I was less than pleased, and, regardless of my misdirected frustration, Rosalyn handled the situation professionally and gracefully. She calmly informed me that she would try to work something out.

As promised, she later called with a solution to put us in a non-smoking handicap accessible room with option to stay there whole trip or to move later. Not wanting to relocate a family with a baby, we opted to stay in room the whole visit.

The room was lovely and spacious, however felt cramped with the family because it was laid out a differently for accessibility. Once again, Rosalyn was more than willing and helpful in moving us across the hall.

Stacy from housekeeping went above and beyond by showing us the new room before moving into it - making sure it was clean and suitable for our needs.

The whole staff was friendly and courteous. Highlights include: Full kitchen in room where we dyed hard boiled eggs for Easter; Complimentary hot breakfast with incredible muffins; Complimentary full dinner on weeknights; and a just-right indoor pool that was converted to saline during our stay.

We've stayed at a various suites in the area. This is now our favorite and worth the little extra we paid. We'll be back.

Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I have stayed at this property many times as it is located very close to my companies corp. offices. I find the Homewood Suites to be the same everywhere I go and like knowing what to expect before I show up. Being a Diamond Member does not provide you any additional up-grades at this location, as each room is the same regardless. The property is well maintained and features comfortable beds, a full kitchen and friendly staff. The managers reception is great as you can eat a light dinner + beer & wine on the house!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Great recreation area, clean comfortable suites. Nice and quiet. great deal when traveling with kids. Hot breakfast was great, nice choice of items. Staff was friendly and helpful. Check out time of noon...thats awesome with kids!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

We stayed here valentines day weekend and it was very nice. The rooms are clean and spacious. We enjoyed the breakfast in the morning before check out. Did not get a chance to use the pool, maybe next time. Would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple