“overnight stay”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Toledo Maumee
Ranked #10 of 19 Hotels in Maumee
Reviewed 13 September 2012

We stayed at this establishment on our way to Chicago. It was a room with a king size bed, sofa and chair. It was clean and very nice. It didn't have a restaurant, but had lots of restaurants around it, They had an Applebees right next door. Longhorn's steak house which we went to and had an excellent meal. It also had an Outback and Cracker Barrel too. The check in desk was friendly and helpful in every way. It was really easy to find off I 80. I would really recommend it to anyone wanting a place to stay overnight along I 80 They have a free complimentary breakfast and it was great. They had a nice looking swimming pool also.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 2nd floor and I really don't know much about the other floors.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Elaine M

Reviewed 9 August 2012

This is a standard Fairfield Inn that maintains the quality of my expectation from Marriott's hotels. Clean and in a safe area. I was traveling on I-80/I-90, and I am glad that I stop here for the night, you will pay higher prices if you stay in Cleveland. The rooms are updated to the green theme of the new Fairfield look. The hotel is not right off the I-80, but a 3 to 5-min drive off the high way is not a big deal for me. The are restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank yc888
Reviewed 19 June 2012

Was a very clean modern feel. Great because it's close, but not to close to both turnpike and highway. There are several good restaurants in walking distance-Applebee's, longhorn, outback, cracker barrel....etc highly recommend for the price I paid $99 a night

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank chianti g
Reviewed 19 March 2012

Cheaper alternative to Courtyard located one x-way exit to N.

In town for a funeral, we stayed 3 nights. Good choice for business traveller who does not need major entertainment amenities in hotel. Walk to chain restaurants. Easy access to x-way. Free breakfast offered many choices and free paper and pretty decent coffee. Clean, newer hotel. Pleasant, friendly staff at desk, in housekeeping and at breakfast. Just what we wanted.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank 1Rahhalatun
Reviewed 21 February 2012

We were in the area to attend a funeral and stayed one night. I made the reservation with the hotel directly and the lady was great and also there when we checked in. We walked to Smokey Bones for a yummy BBQ dinner--Applebees also next door, with discounts given to hotel guests. Good pillows and comfy beds.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank TwoEquestrians
Reviewed 9 February 2012

I was debating whether or not I would stay at the Fairfield or the Courtyard right down the street. After seeing the revieiws I decided to save the $30 a night and I am glad that I did. The rooms at the Fairfield are large, beds are comfortable and it is very clean.

My only gripes are:
Towels are thin
OJ machine puts out rancid OJ (Just drink milk or water at breakfast ;)
They need a serious restock of items in their store

The staff is super friendly too.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank jsmitherscsi
Reviewed 17 January 2012

This was a clean, well-kept, friendly hotel. The front desk employees were great. The rooms were clean. The hottub was actually hot, which was great. The breakfast was ample and constantly stocked. While you are not in Toledo, this is a great suburb that's easy to access with many restaurants.

• Stayed: January 2012