Residence Inn Toledo Maumee
US$128
US$157
US$151
Homewood
Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee(Maumee)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$152
US$135
US$116
Priceline
All reviewsfire pitfull kitchentwo bedroom suiteliving areabeautiful roomnewer propertylaundry facilitiesupdated roomsa pet friendly hotelexcellent hotelextended staywater pressurefree breakfastwould highly recommend this hotelwould definitely stay here againindoor poolstaff was friendly
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Great Hotel! Clean and well maintained. We stay at Marriott's quit often and this was everything we expected and more. The staff was friendly and helpful. We were looking to order food and they went out of there way to help. The breakfast area was clean and all the hot food hot and cold food cold. We did use the gym and was impressed how well maintained it was. The treadmills were newer and great.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AllysonRife, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Toledo Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Dear MickN21,

Thank you for taking the time to submit such a wonderful review of our hotel and for choosing Residence Inn Maumee for your recent trip! We are excited to hear you enjoyed your stay and we exceded your expectations. The staff were very happy to hear all the nice comments you made about their service as well. We hope to be your #1 pick for hotels in the Toledo area during your next trip in and hopefully we get to see you back again soon!

Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Dr.Pat
Great Place For a Sabbatical:
Ministers/Pastors; comes to the Arrowhead Residence Inn for much needed rest & relaxation.
They called for me to get things really. Great Breakfast always and if eating later, restaurants in the vicinity. Items in room to accommodate keeping & cooking their food.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Pat M
AllysonRife, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Toledo Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Dr. Pat,

Thank you so much for submitting a review of our hotel! We appreciate all the business you have sent to us over the years and are delighted to hear everyone is enjoying their experiences here. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you for many years to come. Hope to see you again soon!

Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed 11 January 2014

My apartment was flooded due to the sprinkler system bursting and I was left without a home. I checked into the extended stay down the street and it was completely disgusting so I needed to find somewhere else to live since I will be out of a house for at least a month. The staff at the Marriott was extremely friendly and accommodating. They worked with me on rates, showed me the room before I moved in, and let me move in early when the other hotel kicked me out when I said I was leaving. The rooms are beautiful! I'm so happy I'm here now. My cat loves it, he feels like he's in heaven too, ha ha. I haven't tried the breakfast, dinners, or pools out yet but I can only assume it will also be fantastic. Thank you, Marriott, for making the fact that my apartment flooded and I lost 1/2 of my stuff better by letting me stay here and working with my insurance company!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Kristine A
AllysonRife, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Toledo Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Dear Kristine A,

We are delighted to hear that Residence Inn has so far been a great home away from home for you! We want all of our guests to feel as if they are part of our Residence Inn family and if there is anything else we can do for you to make you feel more at home please let us know. Though the circumstances behind you staying here are not great, we were given the opportunity to make you feel at home!

Reviewed 31 December 2013

We are a big fan for Marriott residence inn. We traveled with 3 kids and a dog. The kitchen and frig is very convenient for the family. For a pet friendly hotel, I really have to say this place is the best! We had the 1 bedroom, the room and carpet is very clean and no smell at all, we are very impressed. The bed is comfy and big. I can only give a 3 stars review due to (1) several dishes were very dirty, I had to wash all of them before we can use it. (2) sofa bed is very out of date and the extra comforter and bed sheets doesn’t look clean. Even though the bed sheets on the bed seems to be clean. (3) Hot tub was not in use during our stay so kids were very cold getting out of the swimming pool and walking to the room. (4) Not enough food for breakfast even though we arrive 8:30am. Breakfast supposed to be till 9am. But they didn’t fill sausage and some other items after that. I don’t even know what was there since they were just empty the whole time (5) we had a corner room, so there is a big window in the bedroom. It was so cold, I can feel the cold air all night even though all curtains were closed, I had to wear a sweater to sleep. We paid over 200 dollar a night including the pet charge, I would expect a little bit more than what we get. Bottom line, if I am traveling with a dog again, I will stay here for sure. If not, I may stay in another hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
AllysonRife, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Toledo Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

Dear AHSU18,

Thank you for choosing Residence Inn Maumee for your recent stay in the Toledo area! I am very sorry to hear that your stay was not up to the standards we aim to uphold at our hotel. We have discussed the issues you had during your stay with our team to make sure no one else has this type of experience again. I am glad you still plan to try the hotel again in the future despite this and we hope that next time your stay will exceed your expectations!

Reviewed 27 December 2013 via mobile

If your looking for a great hotel look no further. The rooms a clean and very nice. All rooms are spacious and include a full kitchen. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I have stayed at many different hotels in the Toledo area but myself and our family have found the best experience here. Its in a good safe quite location with many restaurants near by.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Dear TravelPro419,

Thank you for taking the time out to submit such a great review of our hotel! We are so happy you have enjoyed your stay with us and gave us such a good recommendation. We hope we continue to provide you and all of our future guests the top notch service you have always received! Hope to see you again soon!