“Great place to stay for weekday business”

Staybridge Suites Toledo / Maumee
Ranked #7 of 19 Hotels in Maumee
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I stayed here for an overnight business trip. It is a great place to stay!
Big rooms, dinner with wine and beer and full breakfast. Nice location to shop or go see a movie within walking distance to break up work stress!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AlexLindamood, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Toledo / Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2013

Hi Jean S.,

Thanks so much for your review. We agree that our hotel is perfect for a weekend stay, or a vacation visiting family! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 18 September 2013

We were very pleased with our short stay. Rooms were comfortable, staff helpful. Had a problem and staff member was there immediately. Very pleased all around with our stay. Would use this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Alex L, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Toledo / Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2013

Hello 1943Peggy,

Thanks so much for reporting back to our future guests on your experience in our hotel. I am sure your feedback will be very helpful to our future guests when selecting a hotel in the area.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

We stayed here one night while traveling from Notre Dame back to Philadelphia. Clean, recently renovated, very comfortable for a family of 6. Would definitely stay here again. Free breakfast is huge when traveling with 4 kids. It was a little crowded and had to wait for some things to be replenished....but it was the Sunday morning of Labor Day weekend. Probably busier than usual for them. Front desk very friendly.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Hello!

Thanks so much for your feedback about our hotel. We are very popular with families, and I am glad you were able to take advantage of our family friendly amenities. Thanks for your patience during the peak breakfast service hours. That Labor Day Monday was one of our busiest breakfast services throughout the year, but planning is key to success. We will ensure that we are even more prepared for the next holiday driven weekend! Thanks again, and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 20 August 2013

I found the hotel to be very comfortable and relaxing, right next to a shopping center with quick access to the interstate. I was very happy to see the full kitchen with large fridge as I was staying for a week. I will be staying here for every trip to Toledo.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Alex L, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Toledo / Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2013

Hello Adam R.,

Thanks so much for reviewing our hotel on TripAdvisor. We agree that our location, amenities and the attractions with our hotel are helpful to a wide range of travelers in the area. We appeal to many families, as well as business travelers staying several nights who need to keep their daily routine intact.

Thanks again!

Reviewed 14 August 2013

I have previously written two negative reviews of this property mostly because the property wasn't being kept up well and I had trouble with housekeeping. Since October, 2012 they have had a new general manager, Alex Lindamood, who reached out to me after my last negative review. In our conversation he acknowledged the previous problems and discussed with me the positive steps he had taken to get the property back on track.

His steps have been very successful! I have stayed here twice since my negative reviews and each times I have found a well run and clean property. From my check in to check out things were very clean, people were friendly, and I enjoyed my stay.

For my most recent stay there were groups of families with preteen boys staying for a soccer tournament. This probably represents a challenge to even the most well run establishment because the hotel was full and there were lots of kids running around. The staff at the hotel did an excellent job. The public areas were kept clean and inviting the whole weekend. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful even though they were busier than usual. They are to be commended.

I would now highly recommend this property to anyone needing a place to stay in the area. The facilities are nice, the property is clean, and the location is outstanding. I am looking forward to my next visit to the area.

Room Tip: Book early! They get very busy some weekends and fill up.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank mefine
Alex L, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Toledo / Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2013

Hello mefine,

Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel, but most of all for giving us another chance by spending your hard earned money in our hotel. It brings me great joy to hear, when a guest who has previously stayed with us, can tell when our staff has increased their intensity and concern for making each guest satisfied with our hotel. The hotel business is a service business, and I am pleased to say that our staff is happy to be of service every day and every stay.

Thanks again for giving us another chance!

Reviewed 13 August 2013

I brought my daughter to Toledo for a music concert and chose Staybridge Suites because it was close to the concert venue. We were very pleased with our stay at Staybridge. The hotel room was spectacular. The beds and pillows were extremely comfortable and the room was very clean. The breakfast buffet was the best breakfast that I have ever had at a hotel. All of the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. We were also glad to see the shopping mall right beside the hotel--bonus! We will definitely be staying at Staybridge Suites again in the very near future. Thank you!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Alex L, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Toledo / Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2013

Thank you again for your business! We very much appreciate your time and effort noting how much you enjoyed our hotel. We are excited to have you return in the future!

Thanks,

Reviewed 10 August 2013

Hi,

We stayed in this for a week. Was on Business. I was really surprised to room(s) are as good as apartments. It has 2 rooms living and bedroom and lot of space to move around with all you are expect including full size fridge, Kitchen , dinning area, Microwave, Dishwasher. Breakfast was really good. On top of it they have complimentary dinner too (on few day of week). Only think was TV was not working but there are 2 TV's in the rooms so it was not issue and they took care of it. So I don;t want to take off any stars for this issue. I did not get chance to use Pool area but it looked good to me. Location wise, it is next to shopping mall. (Not even next to, It in Inside Shopping Mall). and few good restaurants in Mall. I would recommend this hotel for anyone. It is good for long term as well.

Overall we loved this hotel. we will go here for sure.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
AlexLindamood, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Toledo / Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2013

Hello Mandar,

Thanks so much for writing about us! We are glad you enjoyed our location and the amenities offered. You noted the breakdown of the TV in your room, we are sorry that happened, but as always we are committed to overcoming any obstacle to each of our guests having a great experience in our hotel. We hope you will visit us again soon!

alindamood@thmc.biz

Also consider these accommodations in or near Maumee
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Toledo
Residence Inn Toledo Maumee
Homewood Suites by Hilton Toledo-Maumee
Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee
Best Western Toledo South Maumee
Hilton Garden Inn Toledo Perrysburg

Been to Staybridge Suites Toledo / Maumee? Share your experiences!