All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanfire alarmnice hotelhot breakfastking suiteour night stayparking lotindoor pooleggs and sausagenearby restaurantsbreakfast attendantsoftball tournamentstaff was very friendly and helpfuleasy accesshot tubbreakfast area
Reviewed 4 July 2012

We were there for a funeral in May. We arrived at 2 in the morning. The front desk lady was very efficient and kind as were all the other staff members throughout our 2 night stay. I have trouble remembering everything because it's been two months since we've been there, but we will be staying there on our next visit. The whole place was very clean and comfortable, they had a library in front which was a nice touch. My husband tried the fitness room, it was clean and modern but very basic and small, and the air freshener smell triggered his allergies, we thought it was silly of them to have so much fragrance in a gym area. The pool looked very appealing and maintained however, we would have swam for sure had our personal circumstances been different. Our room was spacious, and the bedding was excellent as were the pillows. They stocked extra blankets and pillows and the bathroom was spotless and modern. There was no restaurant and the location scenery was boring, but we wanted to be close to the highway anyhow. What sealed the deal for us was that it was far enough away that you couldn't here the loud highway traffic, like at some of the hotels on the next exit. I'd recommend this place if you want an affordable, comfortable and reliable experience. The staff are very professional and pleasant.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Me M
Reviewed 24 June 2012

So I don't write too many reviews but I think this establishment deserves one. I booked my room on Priceline and called a few days early to make sure I had two double beds and found out we ad a smoking room. I flipped out and my pregnancy hormones took over. I ended up calling the corporate office and threw a temper tantrum( and probably got an employee in trouble even though she was just doing her job), only to find out they were booked solid and that is all they had. Within a few hours later I received a call that they ended up giving me the exact room that I wanted even ( even though I booked through Priceline and they had every right to keep me in the smoking room). Anyway, the staff is extremely friendly and they go above and beyond to make your stay enjoyable. The hotel is very clean, very modern and has great amenities. Overall I would rate this hotel better than the four star hotel we stayed at the following night.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2012

Stayed here for a week on a work-related trip. Large rooms, very clean, friendly service, excellent continental breakfast. Enjoyed swimming in the indoor pool & going in the hot tub. Lots of places to eat nearby. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Gretchen S
Reviewed 10 June 2012

This is the second time we have stayed here while visiting our daughter at the University of Toledo. We had a clean, very comfortable room. The breakfast was very very good with the main dish changing each day....omelet, eggs and sausage etc. They had cookies in the lobby and coffee and cold water at all times in the lobby. The pool was inside and very nice for families to burn off some energy. They have a selection of books to borrow and return later.
Very very nice

Room Tip: The Thai restaurant across the street has wonderful green curry and pad thai. The hotel has discounts at several nearby eateries by showing your room card.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2012

This hotel offered all the comfort we expected, with adequate room space, two comfortable queen beds, a clean, modern bathroom with all necessary toiletries, a full hot breakfast and a safe indoor pool for the kids. We liked it so much that we stayed there again on our return trip.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family