Stayed here as a stopover on a trip to the East Coast. Very convenient to I-80 which was great. The inn was extremely clean and comfortable and the staff were friendly and courteous. Plenty of green area around the inn for walking your dog. There are a number of places to eat nearby. Jed's, which is right next door, has good food but it is a sports bar/restaurant so be prepared for an increased noise level especially if there are games on. If you're going to be in the area I highly recommend you consider staying at the Red Roof.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEWLY RENOVATED RED ROOF INN TOLEDO-MAUMEE OH WITH A NEW LOOK. FLAT SCREEN TVS IN ALL ROOMS,IN ROOM microwave and fridge's, HARDWOOD FLOORS, AND IN ROOM COFFEE. Free wi-fi anywhere Pet friendly Fax and copy service Coffee available in lobby 24 hours Snack and soft drinks vending machines Great restaurants with in walking distance ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Red Roof Inn, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee Hotel Maumee
- Red Roof Inn Maumee
- Maumee Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee Ohio