I've been to good Red Roof motels and I have been to bad Red Roof Motels. The Red Roof at Maumee is GOOD. Clean, friendly folks, Wi-Fi friendly, quiet, close to Bob Evans, close to a gas station. Also handy ice and candy machine are available. I'm not going to stay for a lifetime. But for the night we were there.....tired travelers that we were, I was happy to check in the Red Roof at Maumee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEWLY RENOVATED RED ROOF INN TOLEDO-MAUMEE OH WITH A NEW LOOK. FLAT SCREEN TVS IN ALL ROOMS,IN ROOM microwave and fridge's, HARDWOOD FLOORS, AND IN ROOM COFFEE. Free wi-fi anywhere Pet friendly Fax and copy service Coffee available in lobby 24 hours Snack and soft drinks vending machines Great restaurants with in walking distance ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Red Roof Inn, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee Hotel Maumee
- Red Roof Inn Maumee
- Maumee Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee Ohio