All reviews room was clean no frills rooms are small off the highway antique mall the ohio turnpike long trip fit the bill a king size bed staff was friendly bob evans front desk clerk great rate one night stay night's sleep flat screen tv fridge and microwave
Reviewed 22 August 2018

When traveling with my friend, Monty - a 95 lb Lab, Red Roof Inns are my first choice for their accommodating policy on dogs. On a road trip to Colorado, we stayed here. It is an older property, recently renovated with laminated floors and updated bathrooms. The rate was competitive, the staff was welcoming and helpful, the room was clean, the bed was comfortable, an excellent shower, and nearby green spaces to walk my dog.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Lorie S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2018

Intrepid8,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am pleased to hear both you and Monty were comfortable and enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you next time your in the area.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Should have known better. Peeling paint. Cracked sink. Worn furniture. And I paid $93 for it. Bed had stains on it. Not someplace I was comfortable relaxing at. I should have spent an extra $40 and stayed at a Marriott or something.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Lorie S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2018

Charles,

My apologies for the issues you experienced in your room. Whether paying 93.00 or 40.00 extra these are issues that you should not experiencing. I will be sure to share these issues with our Maintenance staff immediately, so we can ensure they are rectified.

Again, My apologies, I hope you will give us a chance the next time your in the area.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

I stopped for one night on a longer trip. Easy access from the freeway, fridge and microwave, comfortable room. Climate control worked well, internet was good, staff was friendly and efficient. Downside is no elevator, no breakfast, few nearby dining options. But it is perfectly adequate, clean and very low cost.

Room Tip: No elevator so ask for ground floor if stairs are a problem.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Lorie S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Fotobug,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am pleased to hear your stay was pleasant. I agree we are an older property but we have done many updates with even more to come. We are in the process of getting the necessary approvals so, we will soon offer breakfast at our property.

We hope to see you next time your in the area.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for an over-nighter seeing Wicked! Friendly staff, clean hotel, everything we could ask for in a place to crash after seeing a wonderful musical. Close proximity to Stranahan theater, I'm sure I'll be staying here again!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2018

Even though RRI is near the freeway, it was quite. Very small room with worn and odiferous carpet. The air conditioning worked well. No breakfast. Staff was good! Overall I would not recommend. We will not go back.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Lorie S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Wrv55,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am saddened to hear you would neither recommend or return to our property. These our sentiments we never want to hear from our guests. While there is nothing we can do about the room size, we can definitely fix the carpet. We are in the process of renovating our property so, we will be able to offer breakfast in the near future.

I hope you will give us another chance to prove your stay was the exception not the rule.