“Great place for lunch when dining with small child”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #8 of 106 Restaurants in Maumee
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Maumee, Ohio
“Great place for lunch when dining with small child”
Reviewed 29 April 2013

My brother and I like to take our niece out to eat. Some places are better than others. Cracker Barrel is definitely one of the better places. There was plenty for a 3 year old to see and do. The game on the table (with the golf tees) was a big hit and she also enjoyed pointing out all of the different signs. Her meal was good too - good price, fair portion size, and she seemed happy with the taste! The service was excellent too. The wait staff seemed very comfortable and prepared to serve a small child. All and all a great dining experience and we will be sure to bring our niece back.

• Visited April 2013

Dayton, Ohio
“Love them greens!”
Reviewed 25 April 2013

Good home cooking is what you get here. I'm not sure what they do to the greens here but I think they are the best out of any Cracker Barrel I have been to.

Visited October 2012
Indianapolis< IN
“Another Cracker Barrel”
Reviewed 24 March 2013

This is a typical Cracker Barrel. I hate to put it that way but I've never ate at a bad Cracker Barrel and I've never been to a great Cracker Barrel. We were promptly seated and the waiter took our order. The food was good and the p-rice was good.

Visited March 2013
Overland Park, Kansas
“Always a good value”
Reviewed 5 March 2013

This is always a consistent place to have a great dinner. Service is good, food is good, and the fire was stoked.

Visited March 2013
OHIO
“Expensive”
Reviewed 1 February 2013

Typical Cracker Barrell food. More expensive than usual. The workers weren't the most excited I've ever seen. Seems Cracker Barrell's standard in the past 2 or 3 years isn't what it once was which is more a reflection of the chain than it is this particular location.

Visited March 2012