“Great hotel.”

Ranked #1 of 19 Hotels in Maumee
Conneaut, Ohio
“Great hotel.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

Great hotel and staff. Good location, near alot of restaurants and stores. Clean and quite location. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Clean rooms. Great pool and whirlpool. Great breakfast every morning.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kenneth B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Thank you so much for your positive feedback from your recent stay with us. You have certainly touched on some of our key ammenities and I am glad everything met your needs. It is always great to here comments from our valued guests, we hope to see you on a future visit to Maumee.

Have a safe and enjoyable summer!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

So I finally made it back home to visit Maumee after living in Florida for the past 8 years and I happened to get on an earlier flight which led me to arriving to the hotel early. I called the Hampton ahead of time to see about getting in a bit earlier than check in and I was told the generic line that all hotel associates tell their customers. I still decided to go to the hotel early anyway to see if I could get in and I was greeted by an extremely friendly guest service agent. I am not sure what her name was but I am sure she has worked for the hotel for a long time (maybe Rita?) I told her that if I were to receive a SALT survey I definitely would comment on my experience she created upon my arrival. I was able to get checked in early and every time I walked by the front desk she said something to me which I really appreciated. Other than that, I honestly didn't use any of the facilities. I didn't have breakfast, didn't use the gym or pool, just pretty much came there to lay my head while I visited home and it was well worth it. My stay was in September of last year but being from the hotel industry I know how feedback can affect the future of a hotel so I did not want to forget to post something. I hope everyone there at the Hampton in Maumee is doing well and I look forward to another great stay next time I visit.

Thank you.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Kenneth B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
I can not wait to share your comments with the staff and Rita specifically. I am gald you enjoyed your visit home and it was our pleasure to be part of your trip. I know for me going back home is always very specia. We look forward to seeing you in the future, until then enjoy your summer!
Grandville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

Great hotel. Very quiet. Great staff and very helpful. Rooms are very clean as well as the lobby. The fitness room is ok. The breakfast is good. Great location with many area restaurants and stores. The complimentary internet was fairly decent with speed and very easy to access.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kenneth B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee, responded to this review, 5 July 2014
The majority of our travelers are here on business and I am glad you found the accomodations meeting your needs. We are fortunate to have access to many commercial areas in the Toledo metro area with numerous services to support our corporate visitors. Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to share your comments. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Have an enjoyable and safe holiday weekend!
Ankeny, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

The hotel delivered what we needed. The staff was friendly and attentive. The breakfast staff was kind of absent most of the time, so things were unavailable. We received a very typical Hampton Inn stay. Nothing set the hotel apart.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kenneth B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee, responded to this review, 22 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent stay with us. I was pleased to read all was mostly accommodating, but certainly wish we good have provided a little extra attention to make your visit more special. We appreciate your feed back and will use it to strengthen your service in the future.

Enjoy your summer!
Chandler, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

This hotel is near our family. We appreciated the cleanliness of the room and the helpfulness of the staff. Everyone was so friendly from maintenance to housekeeping to desk personnel to the breakfast room attendant. We loved the breakfast. The breakfast room was spotless, fruit and hard boiled eggs were so fresh and a great selection of hot items, cereals, and bread. Just a small thing, but I love that Hampton Inn provides coffee in the lobby 24/7 and that they have flavored creamers (my indulgence). The shower may need a bit of updating, but they were very clean and although the bathroom was small, it was nicely appointed and suited our needs just fine. For those interested in swimming there is a fabulous indoor pool and spa and there is also a very nice workout facility. We'd stay here again for sure. Very much appreciate the great care and service.

Room Tip: The street where this hotel is located is very quiet at night (doesn't seem to have truck or oth...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Kenneth B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee, responded to this review, 21 June 2014
Your gracious comments will be a delight to share with my staff. I am so glad that you enjoyed our indoor pool and compliemnetray breakfast bar. It certainly would be nice to see you agaibn in the future.

Have a wonderful summer
Englewood, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

Room was excellent. Very quiet. A little disappointed in the breakfast. Eggs and sausage patties were not very good. Everything else was great. Aaaaaand it's free. In spite of this I would stay here again. The staff was very good and polite.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kenneth B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay. I am sorry that the eggs and sausage were disappointing. Hampton Inn has changed many egg and meat item products through the years and I think these are actually the best that they have provided. I certainly wish they would have been more to your liking. Your intenet to return is wonderful and much appreciated!

All the best in your travels this summer
Rockford, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

this was a beautiful hotel. Located in the best spot and a great midpoint in my travels. If you couldn't find a restaurant to eat at you are crazy! Great surroundings for food, and shopping. Rita and her staff did a great job. The staff was very nice and helpful. Lobby was beautiful and large. Rooms were nice. Always love the beds!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kenneth B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Thank you so much for your positve review regarding our location and the nearby area. Indeed we are fortunate to be close to many businesses and easy access to interstates. We hope on your way through NW Ohio you would keep us in mind for your lodging needs.

Safe travels