Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland East / Mayfield Village
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mayfield
O'Fallon, United States
“Business Trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

Upon Arrival, hotel staff were welcoming; Hotel was clean; amenities were above expected. Unfortunately I had someone above me that sounded like they were moving furniture all night, but that wasn't the hotels fault. Will definitely stay at Hilton Garden Inn next time I am in town. U

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

This hotel is immaculate inside and out. The entire staff is very friendly. I feel very much at home there. The business center is in a secure room instead of in the lobby. I feel that I have some privacy in there.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo

Cincinnati, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

Had a good experience overall. It is your typical hotel, much like all other HGIs where I have stayed. Staff is friendly and most everything is clean and orderly. The location is good for travel on I271, and the road noise is not noticeable in the room. The only negative was the bed was still very hard even on the softest setting.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family

Latrobe, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2013

Excellent place to stay, clean rooms, helpful staff Easy access to the hotel and easy on highway. Dining is excellent with an excellent chef on staff. Wait staff are very courteous and helpful. Monday and Tuesday is a Manager's meet and greet with free wine and beer with nibbles

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

fmancine, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland East / Mayfield Village, responded to this review, 1 September 2013
I would like to extend my appreciation to you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to complete this survey. We strive to make every guest feel welcome when entering our Hilton Garden Inn and hope that they experience a pleasant stay while being our guest.
Thank you so much for your positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us. Your comments have been shared with our entire team.

It was our pleasure to serve you during your stay with us.
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013

perfect, very clean and friendly for sure...friendly place, super clean rooms, house keepers very friendly, front staff will bend over back wards for any info you would like,the only complaint is I wish they had info inside like most hotels about area attractions and the local restaurants.. except that very nice.. thanks

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Thank you so much for your positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us. Your comments have been shared with our entire staff. It was our pleasure to serve you during your stay with us.

have a great day.
Woodstock, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2013

When traveling to the Beachwood area for business for the last 8 years, I had always stayed at the Hilton on Chagrin Rd. It was fine, but sometimes a little rowdy. That's fine when you want it, but when you just want a peaceful night to prepare for the next day, it's annoying. Now that hotel is a Doubletree.
This Garden Inn services virtually the same area, but offers a calm and convenient option for travelers. The restaurant is a very nice surprise. In fact, the chef even came out to the bar to ask exactly how I wanted my fish prepared. The morning breakfast staff is bright and cheery.
This hotel is very well managed, and looks as if it was built this year (versus 2009). They take great care of it.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
fmancine, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland East / Mayfield Village, responded to this review, 24 August 2013

It was our pleasure to serve you during your stay with us.
Chicago
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn last week while driving through Cleveland, and I was pleased with our stay. The only problem we had was with a slow draining shower which they fixed immediately upon us telling them about it. We had a Junior Suite and it was nice and spacious with a small living room, separate bedroom and two TV's. Larger than we needed, but it's always good to have extra space. I felt the furnishings were newer and I thought the place was very clean.

We got the breakfast deal and I must say that I'm glad I did (vs paying $11 individually). They had cooked to order eggs / omelettes / pancakes / waffles / bacon / sausage, etc. It was really nice and the staff was great.

The hotel was conveniently located on the east side and a quick 20 minutes to downtown cleveland. The hotel was also very safe. It is connected to a small convention center (?) and they had an event going on while we were there. I was very concerned the first night about noise going to be a factor but it wasn't. All in all - a great hotel and I would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
fmancine, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland East / Mayfield Village, responded to this review, 22 August 2013

have a great day.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mayfield
Holiday Inn Cleveland - Mayfield
Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Beachwood
Staybridge Suites Cleveland Mayfield Heights Beachwood
Staybridge Suites Cleveland Mayf...
#1 of 3 in Mayfield Heights
Homewood Suites Cleveland-Beachwood
Comfort Inn Mayfield Heights Cleveland East
Comfort Inn Mayfield Heights Cle...
#2 of 3 in Mayfield Heights
Aloft Beachwood
Aloft Beachwood
#3 of 15 in Beachwood

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland East / Mayfield Village? Share your experiences!