Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland East / Mayfield Village
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsmayfield heightssleep numbergreat hoteljunior suitefitness centereasy accessstay there againfamily reunionroom was cleanpleasant stayrestaurants and shoppingpool and hot tubfront desk staffconvenient locationbusiness tripfree breakfaststaff was friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Incredibly nice staff when traveling with entire family for holidays. Came in at 1am and everything worked great. One snafu with something in our room, and they helped solve immediately. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 December 2013

The location of the HGI is great! It is right off the highway without any congestion. There are plenty of restaurants and shopping in the area. The layout of the hotel makes it easy to get from one area to the other inside. Staff exceptionally friendly and helpful. I attended my company Xmas party there for the second year in a row and the food and service was outstanding! The hotel was decorated so beautifully! This is definitely a must stay hotel!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 December 2013

I needed to have as much peice and quite due the devastaing new that my Father was terminal and I neede to get there and do what needed to be done for him. I book this hotel becasue I stay there when it first open several years ago while visiting with my Dad. needless to say I will think twice before going back again. too noisey, room are not fresh and the food is not that great.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 November 2013

This is my second stay at a Hilton Garden Inn and I have to sat that now I will always look for one wherever I go! Easy check in and out, good food for a good price and best of all it was clean and comfy. You really can't beat their rates and it is a very nice hotel room, other hotels with the same or higher rates just don't stack up to the Garden Inn. Our only small complaint would be that the bed was a bit soft but it won't stop us from staying there again in the future.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Everything about this hotel is good except for the dial beds. Breakfast was fresh, the managers reception on Monday and Tuesday was equal to what you would find at Embassy or Homewood Suites. Great lobby, business center and fitness center.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business