Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland East / Mayfield Village
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mayfield
Reviewed 10 August 2014

I really don't really have much to say about this hotel. Check in was speedy , rooms are clean and roomy. Decent pool and hot tub . I was impressed with the front desk at check in because there was a wedding and family reunion going on and tons of people in the lobby and checking in. They weren't the slightest bit frazzled and everything went smooth. There are only a couple things I can say because we really didn't spend too much time at the hotel. 1. We are registered with four guests in our room- why are we only given three towels even after requesting four not a big deal but kind of silly. 2. We were on the second floor toward the back of the hotel and I normally don't complain about parties but after being out with friends sight seeing all day we were exhausted and hearing the base of the music pumping at 11:30 at night was a little disturbing, fortunately I was so tired I passed out but if you have little ones maybe opt for a room facing the front of the hotel. Lastly make sure to indulge in the complimentary coffee in the lobby it was really good!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Breakfast service not so good, the fitness room was great and all other service we have no complaints. The rooms are nice and clean. The location is good, easy in and out and staff at the desk are very professional. No direction on how to get breakfast in the morning. My wife and I went down to get breakfast and waited for 5 to 10 minutes for service and no one helped us, so we left to find a place to eat.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Excellent! Friendly attentive staff and stellar exercise facilities. Great room-clean and quiet. We especially enjoyed the breakfast, which was reasonably priced. 'Hot food' was cooked to order for the buffet, ensuring that food was fresh. Room service was timely and well prepared.

Room Tip: The king room with whirpool was great! Very relaxing.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Newer hotel with nice amenities. We attended a function in the conference center. It was clean and well managed. Lobby and rooms were clean and well kept. Location was convenient to highway if a little hidden. Room was quiet and staff was courteous and efficient in addressing check in and any needs. Breakfast was good and there was plenty of food and staff to keep it running smoothly. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I was born and raised in Cleveland and returned for a family reunion in the Willoughby area. Because I have family in and around the area, we chose the Hilton Garden Inn off of I-271. My daughter and grandchildren were with us and the pool/spa facilities were perfect for us all to enjoy. The front desk and the restaurant staff and service were wonderful and so professional! I think we will always stay here for future trips to visit with family. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Wonderful experience. Super friendly staff. Great breakfast. Overall... a good value. I stay here often for work and like the central location as well as the amenities and friendly staff. Stay here for business.. pleasure... just a genuinely good hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We traveled for a funeral. The staff was so courteous when we called to book our rooms. We were there two nights, and the hotel could not have been more accommodating. The rooms were clean, the room was cool, I was able to iron when I got there, and the breakfast was wonderful. Everyone was so nice. We will stay there every time we are in Cleveland.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Lynn M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mayfield
Holiday Inn Cleveland - Mayfield
Comfort Inn Mayfield Heights Cleveland East - Beachwood
Comfort Inn Mayfield Heights Cle...
#2 of 3 in Mayfield Heights
Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Beachwood
Staybridge Suites Cleveland Mayfield Heights Beachwood
Staybridge Suites Cleveland Mayf...
#1 of 3 in Mayfield Heights
Courtyard Cleveland Willoughby
Hyatt Place Cleveland/Lyndhurst/Legacy Village

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland East / Mayfield Village? Share your experiences!