“Great Reunion Spot & Stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland East / Mayfield Village
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mayfield
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
“Great Reunion Spot & Stay”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Stayed four days - with one day being my 42nd High School Reunion dinner & party. The room was very clean, parking was good, front desk & cleaning services was really good! I'd consider staying again if I'm just back in my home town, because you can travel quite easily to different locations in the Cleveland area.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Ontario, United States
Reviewed 27 August 2014

The room was clean with comfortable beds. Even the upholstery on the chair in the room was clean -- this is rare. They had different pillow types and a sleep number bed that was surprising comfortable. And big bonus that the curtains actually kept the room dark and closed properly -- also rare.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

Houston, Texas
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I would heartily recommend this wonderful Hilton Garden Inn in Mayfield Village, East Cleveland! From check-in to departure, the staff was friendly and welcoming. Our room was spacious, and spotless. We opted for a junior suite as we would have family popping in, and the sitting area was perfect for chatting and catching up. Plus, the location was perfect for visiting our family members.My husband and I really enjoyed the breakfast options; he had the made-to-order breakfast daily, while I opted for the continental choices. Everything was good, and there was a lot of variety. We plan on staying here when we visit Cleveland again, as this hotel met our every wish for a great stay!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Chicago, United States
Reviewed 11 August 2014

This Hilton Garden Inn was clean, service was very friendly and knowledgeable and the location is great. When I checked in the staff was a pleasure to talk to and after I got settled in the room, they even called to make sure all was good in my room. If in the area again, I would definitely come back to stay here.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

New York
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

I really don't really have much to say about this hotel. Check in was speedy , rooms are clean and roomy. Decent pool and hot tub . I was impressed with the front desk at check in because there was a wedding and family reunion going on and tons of people in the lobby and checking in. They weren't the slightest bit frazzled and everything went smooth. There are only a couple things I can say because we really didn't spend too much time at the hotel. 1. We are registered with four guests in our room- why are we only given three towels even after requesting four not a big deal but kind of silly. 2. We were on the second floor toward the back of the hotel and I normally don't complain about parties but after being out with friends sight seeing all day we were exhausted and hearing the base of the music pumping at 11:30 at night was a little disturbing, fortunately I was so tired I passed out but if you have little ones maybe opt for a room facing the front of the hotel. Lastly make sure to indulge in the complimentary coffee in the lobby it was really good!

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Silver Creek, United States
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Breakfast service not so good, the fitness room was great and all other service we have no complaints. The rooms are nice and clean. The location is good, easy in and out and staff at the desk are very professional. No direction on how to get breakfast in the morning. My wife and I went down to get breakfast and waited for 5 to 10 minutes for service and no one helped us, so we left to find a place to eat.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Media, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Excellent! Friendly attentive staff and stellar exercise facilities. Great room-clean and quiet. We especially enjoyed the breakfast, which was reasonably priced. 'Hot food' was cooked to order for the buffet, ensuring that food was fresh. Room service was timely and well prepared.

Room Tip: The king room with whirpool was great! Very relaxing.