“Authentic Mexican Flavor”

Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Zanesville, Ohio
“Authentic Mexican Flavor”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I stopped w/ family for lunch and was pleased w/ items from an extensive menu and a very friendly server. The drinks, chips & delicious salsa were served immediately. It took a while for enchiladas, flautas & tacos that our group ordered, but they were well worth the wait. They were hot, very tasty, & seemed authentic to me! Large quantities required to-go boxes. Great value & one of the best Mexican restaurants I have visited.

• Visited November 2013

Phoenix, Arizona
“Best Mexican”
Reviewed 26 September 2013

This place is so good the republicans have the placed watched because the food is real mexican because they figure it can't be legal. (JOKE) Good prices, tasty choices, great servers and the manager is #1.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Jim O
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best!”
Reviewed 2 August 2013 via mobile

One of the best restaurants in Medina. Never disappointing! Amazing drinks! Food is consistantly delicious and everyone is super friendly! Love love love!

• Visited August 2013
Medina, Ohio
“Seems to be going downhill . . .”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

I've eaten here frequently for the past several years. Visited yesterday for dinner and boy was I surprised! Seated by an indifferent teenager. . .booth and windowsill not clean. . . 20 minutes wait to get our water and drink order taken. Margaritas tasted watered-down. . . I could discern little alcohol in them and formerly they were pretty strong!

I also had a dirty fork and when I asked for a replacement, waiter said 'uh, ok' and brought a new one after a few minutes wait with food on the table already. No apology at all. Also, we ate the first basket of chips. . .empty basket was taken away and NO offer for more chips as they usually do. Service and food otherwise adequate. . . not sure if we will be back! It also seemed pricey at 2 dinners and 2 drinks for $30 not including tip. . and I had the 'small' margarita and a vegetarian combo entree.

This was a Tuesday night visit. . .not like it was a weekend although the place was medium busy. I am really dismayed as I used to love this restaurant.

• Visited July 2013
Strongsville, Ohio, United States
“Our favorite Mexican restaurant”
Reviewed 3 July 2013 via mobile

We have been here many times and the food is always excellent.

Margaritas are great too.

We recommend this restaurant to all our friends and family.

• Visited May 2013