“Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Mentor
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Mentor
Reviewed 28 April 2014

This is an excellent hotel chain, and a good deal for the money. Clean rooms, free wifi, friendly staff, and (my daughter's favorite) free hot breakfast! I can always count on high quality at a Hampton Inn.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Mentor

Reviewed 22 April 2014

We live in Mentor and held a surprise 16th birthday party for my daughter. We reserved the meeting room and also 4 rooms for my daughter's friends to stay the night. From the very first minute I walked into the hotel in March to see about having the party here the staff was absolutely amazing. When the day of the party arrived, I was running late and the staff all helped get the room set up before my daughter arrived. I can't say enough about how helpful everyone was to us. My daughter had an awesome party! Thank you!

Reviewed 16 April 2014

This hotel is about 5 years old but has been so well maintained you wouldn't know it. Every area was IMMACULATE! The staff was friendly and accommodating and the owners Mr. and Mrs. Patel clearly understand the hospitality business and enjoy what they do. We were celebrating my Grandsons 11th birthday and they made sure to introduce themselves and welcome us personally! We could not have asked for a better stay. If traveling to Mentor, look no further for the best experience!

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Had a good stay here. Conveniently close to OH2 and main roads in Mentor. Bed linen was really fresh and clean, almost had a hospital-like smell to it. Staff was friendly and helpful and the complimentary breakfast was pretty decent. The exercise room is a bit small but there didn't seem to be many people using it either.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I travel often, and have stayed at many Hampton Inns, but this one is by far the best! The Hotel is newer and the management does a great job on upkeep. Daniel, at the front desk, was a real pleasure at check in. Dressed professionally, in a tie and suit jacket, and very easy on the eyes. He was very helpful telling us the best local restaurants, and fun things to do in Cleveland. We arrived late, so there were no more cookies, and he made some more just for us! The room was very clean, walls were a bit thin, (I could here the lady in the next room) and the beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was average Hampton quality, but the morning staff made it a delight. First time in Cleveland, but if I do go back, this is where I will be staying!

3  Thank NYconstant
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I love to have evening cookies and coffee. Hot tub was make me relax after the long day work. I am breakfast person and it has different varieties like yogurt, waffle, fruit, hot food and juice. The dark coffee was good. Breakfast host was greeting with Good Morning and asking about the stay. Overall it was great stay.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Nice and clean hotel. I enjoyed hot tub and morning breakfast. All staff member was good. Love to check my email in business center which has printer. Breakfast hot item was rotated each day, nice to see lovely lady working at the breakfast with great smile.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mentor
Residence Inn Cleveland Mentor
Holiday Inn Cleveland East - Mentor
Best Western Plus Lawnfield Inn & Suites
WoodSpring Suites Cleveland Mentor
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#2 of 5 in Painesville
Steele Mansion Inn & Gathering Hub

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Mentor? Share your experiences!