“Always a good choice.”

Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #102 of 191 Restaurants in Mentor
Reviewed 13 April 2013

Always a good place for light lunch or brunch, and coffee. The new pasta dishes are great. Wifi is free and available. Location is convenient to my hotel and my family and I would rather stop here for coffee in the afternoon than go to a Starbucks when I want to take a break and have coffee and get on the internet.

Reviewed 7 March 2013

I used to love Panera and it was my go to place for lunch when in Mentor. The last time I went, my soup was cold, it had all of about 4 noodles in it and they wouldn't give me a baguette even though I asked for one. The girl said they don't do that anymore. Well as I walked by other tables-guess what they all had? A baguette. I haven't returned since.

1  Thank adg65Chardon_Ohio
Reviewed 23 October 2012

Had a breakfast sandwich here but wasn't too impressed. I love Panera's coffee and lunches. This was my first breakfast and it just seemed too little food for too much money. Sorry, I wasn't impressed this time.

Reviewed 23 September 2012

one of my favorite chains. be sure and get their card to build points. I like their coffee and pastrys

Reviewed 10 September 2012

Panera's is conveniently located at the intersection of "306" and Mentor Avenue. We enjoyed a great salad....two !!!!