“Construction gets in the way...”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Dayton-South
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Miamisburg
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Stay was not as good as my last stay - I'm sure it all results from the lobby construction which depending on which tower your room is dictates whether or not you're out in the cold/rain with an umbrella to get to breakfast...

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
inndeep, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dayton-South, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Marikay, thanks for the feedback and most of all, thanks for hanging in there as we complete our full lobby and lodge renovation. It's been a long road and we're so glad that you didn't give up on us. Our lobby and lodge is almost complete and will reopen December 5th and it is looking fabulous! The new design and scheme is much more than we anticipated and we look forward to presenting YOUR new lodge to you when you return and we'll look forward to your feedback at that time as well! Your loyalty does not go unnoticed!

Reviewed 10 November 2013

I have always enjoyed stays at Homewood when possible. I usually stay at the Beavercreek location, but due to a delay on my behalf could not get in. I reluctantly looked at availability at the Miamisburg location and got in. I then received an email from the General Manager welcoming me on my upcoming stay. It went on to explain that the Lobby was undergoing renovations, but assured no interruption to their normal service. At that point I was going to look closer at ANY hotel closer to my original plan. I ended up with going here and after my stay; will not ever go back to the Beavercreek hotel. (they are good) But, the Staff here was SO accommodating and friendly, they went out of their way to speak with everyone and ensure they had what was needed and wanted! During the renovation, they gave up 5 or 6 suites to keep the breakfast, dinner and beverage service going! It was so close to the Mall and eateries! I’ve already made reservations for my next trip in March! Beavercreek, thanks for the memories, Dayton south see you soon!

Room Tip: All rooms were bright, stayed poolside and enjoyed it!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Greg, thank you so much for the kind review and especially for pointing out that the staff went above your expectations! We appreciate that you noticed how important that our temporary plan was and that we pulled all of the stops to make sure our guests were inconvenienced as little as possible, if any during our refresh. As we near the end of the remodel, we're proud that we remained #1 despite the events over the past few months. The area is looking spectacular and you will absolutely love the new look! See you when you return!

Reviewed 30 October 2013

The hotel is very clean and comfortable. I always feel safe when I travel there alone. I stay there about once a month and usually stay for 2 nights. The kitchen is always in good working order. The room smells clean and the bed is very comfortable. The staff is very nice and always me back. Because I am there visiting family or friends, I usually go out to eat and have never eaten at the hotel..but it always smells good. There is so much to do in this area of town. I highly recommend this hotel,

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you very much for your high recommendation of our hotel!!! We sincerely appreciate not only your loyalty, but your praise of our efforts! We can't wait for you to return and see our newly renovated public areas that will be presented on December 5th!

Reviewed 29 October 2013

The staff are very accommodating and friendly and checking in and out is a breeze. The variety in the breakfasts and dinner during the Manager's Reception is very good. I especially loved the breakfasts. They are very filling :)

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Shonda, thank you so much for your awesome review of our hotel! We are always glad when someone notices our efforts to exceed our guests' expectations everytime! We hope to see you when you return to the area as we will have a brand new lodge for your enjoyment!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

From top to bottom, the hotel personnel were the friendliest employees I have ever seen. They all seemed to genuinely enjoy their job. Hotel supplied breakfast and diinner made it so I never had to leave the hotel except to go to business meetings.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

LJ, thank you for your awesome review of our staff! I will share you feedback at our daily huddle to extend kudos to the staff. Many of our staff are hospitality students at a local college, or have graduated from a hospitality program. We are dedicated to a team that is committed to hospitality and I'm so pleased to hear this kind of feedback on a regular basis! Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to serving you again when you return!

Reviewed 27 October 2013

This Homewood Suites in the Miamisburg area, near Dayton Ohio, is a very nice hotel. The staff members were very accommodating and friendly. The general area is new and appealing with shops, restaurants and even a hospital nearby. Interstate 75 is less than a mile away,easy-on and easy-off.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Gina, thank you very much for your kind review! Thanks also for mentioning that we are located in the vibrant Dayton Mall area where there is so much to do within minutes of the hotel! I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and we're here to serve you again when you return!

Reviewed 16 October 2013

We booked this hotel because they accepted pets. It was wonderful, the rooms were clean and spacious, they staff was very accommodating. We were attending a funeral and I had asked if possible to have early check in. I called about an hour before we were to arrive and was told my room was ready and waiting. We were given a room close to a stairwell and elevator to make walking the dog very accessible. In my opinion this property cannot be beat, we will definitely stay here again when they need arises.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
inndeep, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dayton-South, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

Jasmine, thank you VERY MUCH for your kind feedback about our hotel during your recent stay! We are honored to host your family in a difficult time and are committed to staying focused on your needs and it sounds like the staff met their goals in your case! We're always glad to have your pet with us as well and appreciate the additional fees that our pet guests pay so that we can keep our hotel clean and dander free for all guests! We look forward to seeing you again when you return to the area!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Miamisburg
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Dayton - Miamisburg
Hampton Inn Dayton/Dayton Mall
Hilton Garden Inn Dayton South
Comfort Suites Dayton South / Miamisburg
SpringHill Suites Dayton South/Miamisburg
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dayton South

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Dayton-South? Share your experiences!