“One of the best Quality Inns” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn & Suites Dayton South / Miamisburg

Quality Inn & Suites Dayton South / Miamisburg
Ranked #8 of 13 Hotels in Miamisburg
Sparta, Tennessee
“One of the best Quality Inns”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

Top notch service, top notch hotel!! I travel the country while on business and have found that Choice hotels are consistently the best overall for the budget minded traveler. Tonight my experience was one of the best. I won't post the name of the man that checked me in for privacy reasy, but "mhicke" is the abbreviated name on my receipt. He is truly a asset to your company. One of the most professional and helpful person I've ran in to. As far as the room. It was very clean, comfortable bed, flatscreen tv, fridge/microwave, clean bathroom, etc. One of the better Quality Inns I've stayed in. Will defiantly stay here again when I'm in the area.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Plymouth, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

Because I am a light sleeper we had requested a room where noise would be minimal. Our request was accommodated. We were assigned a clean, quiet, ground floor room at the end of the hall towards the back of the hotel. The staff was efficient, courteous, and very friendly and helpful. The bed was comfortable with clean, good quality bedding and linens. Bathroom was spotless. Complimentary breakfast was as expected from a Quality Inn: fresh, hot, good variety and replenished promptly. We will stay at this Quality Inn again when we return to this area next year.

Room Tip: After sitting in the car on a long car trip we enjoyed an evening walk and dinner in the large, encl...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
New Hamburg, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

This is quite a good hotel. Front desk excellent. Beds comfortable. Room clean. Good location lots of parking. Fresh cookies at front desk. I did not rate very good as the room had a somewhat musty smell as if it had not been used recently. We have stayed here several times and will in the future.

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Buzz96
Newton, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

Arrived in the area for business and was greeted by Denise at the front desk. She was very polite and even provided me with a booklet on the area. She offered to assist in anyway.

All rooms have interior access, there is a seasonal outdoor pool. Did not find the laundry or fitness center-seems that they may still be updating.

First floor King Room is comfortable but outdated in some aspects. The tub had been cracked and patched. The mini-fridge was missing the temperature control knob. The tile work looked good as did the new carpet. The heat/air is a bit loud but I prefer "white noise" to help me sleep. I did not hear any traffic. It is conveniently located at I75 and to restaurants and shops.

Free WiFi is a plus as is the continental breakfast and popcorn in the evening.

The rear door is unsecured and could pose a security issue.

Not a bad place. Would stay here again if in the area.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Huntington, West Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013

As a Traveling Sales Rep, I'm in hotels at Least once a week. I'm in this one the most.

The hotel itself is ideally located, right off of two main highways and close to the Dayton Mall. Lots to do & places to eat. The entrances stay well-lit and secure, it's roomy and clean, and there are plenty of breakfast options.

The service I've gotten from the entire Staff has been professional and personable. They each have gone out of their way to take care of me. Generally they make my reservations weeks ahead, so I'm not even bothered with that. They've gone the extra mile for me when I've had to change my schedule.

This is my favorite hotel--primarily because of the people who work there. I can't recommend them enough.

Room Tip: I'm a light sleeper, and I prefer to stay on the top floor--I've never been awakened.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Riverside, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013

Upon checking in I was greeted by a pleasantly friendly lady Angela. She welcomed me to the hotel and immediately checked me in. I am not from the area so she gave me a quick guide to local eateries and directions to the Dayton Mall. I was here on business so I was looking for a quiet room with internet. I was surprised how clean and comfortable the room was. The internet was perfect and I had a nice quiet night. Upon checking out I was again amazed at the hospitality. Thee staff is amazing and friendly. They treat everyone as if they are their only customer. Again I am not from Dayton, but enjoyed the hometown cheer. I will definitely stay here again next time I am in town.

• Stayed October 2013
Bay Harbor, MI
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

Upon checkin traveling with my young daughter, we were told the back door while had a key pad did not lock or function. We went to dinner to arrive back to our room filled with marijuana smoke. The desk attendant acknowledged the smell when she came to our room but refused to move us and indicated she could not control what people were doing on the premise even though illegal and an endangerment to my child. She refused to refund our money or change rooms. Her only solution was a can of glade air spray which she uses when these situations happen she stated. Implying this wasn't the first time. The hotel was loud unclean unsafe and not family friendly. Stay elsewhere!

• Stayed October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miamisburg
Comfort Suites Dayton South / Miamisburg
Homewood Suites by Hilton Dayton-South
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Dayton - Miamisburg
Hampton Inn Dayton/Dayton Mall
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Miamisburg/Dayton Mall South
SpringHill Suites Dayton South/Miamisburg

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Dayton South / Miamisburg? Share your experiences!