“Big Wings”

Rooster's Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #10 of 93 Restaurants in Miamisburg
Cuisines: American
Description: Just look for the friendliest place with the best servers...
Description: Just look for the friendliest place with the best servers...
Miamisburg, Ohio
“Big Wings”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My family loves this place. They have huge traditional and boneless wings. Even though everytime we go it is hard to find a parking spot the service has always been fast.

• Visited May 2014

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Cold beer, slow service”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I met a friend for a beer and wings late Friday night. The beer was cold, but the waitress from the bar area (high top adjacent) was S..L..O..W.. I could understand if the place was packed, or if she was serving the people at the bar too, but that wasn't the case. I had the boneless wings in medium sauce. Proportion size was fine, sauce was fine, but neither had a wow factor. The price was a little high, almost $6.00 for 5 boneless wings. I also ordered fried pickles and they were okay. I would not recommend then and won't be ordering them again. Just bland tasting. Overall I would not eat at Rooster's again. Not worth the service or money.

• Visited May 2014
Dayton
“Still going strong”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

I really enjoy coming here. The fact that they now have Fat Tire on draft sweetens the deal!! Especially when you can get a tall Fat Tire for only $4.85. I was there on St Patrick's Day to have lunch with my dad and his wife. Service on the floor was good and the food as excellent as ever. Afterwards, I hung out to catch up with the bartender and enjoy Guinness since it was St. Patty's Day. On Monday's the wings are only 49 cents each so that's what I usually get. That's almost half price so 10 wings is only 4.90. The portions of the wings are very nicely sized (boneless) and the garlic sauce adds a nice taste.

• Visited March 2014
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great Sports Bar”
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Always great food, great service and fantastic atmosphere. Many are regulars and everyone has a great time. Sport channels for everyone. Unhealthy but tastes great and all reasonably priced. Excellent drink prices

Dayton
“Love the place”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

I've been coming here since 2011 when my dad and I got tired of the poor service from Fridays. That said weekdays and some Saturdays, they have a really awesome bartender working. She's friendly, outgoing and helpful. We love the low prices. I typically get the meat lover's pizza (four toppings on a 9 inch pie) for under $7. Cadillac Jacks has a meat lover's pizza (four toppings on a ten inch pie for $12. See the difference! I usually go around lunch time and try to get there early to sit at the bar. The bar does fill up at lunches since the bartender has a lot of regulars who she greets and takes care of. The selection of food is good. The prices are great! And now they have Fat Tire on draft so I can't complain!

• Visited December 2013