“Unhappy twice”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Horrible service twice in a row. Food was ok. I will never go back. I have friends that have had similar experiences

1  Thank kriswsu99

Reviewed 5 April 2013

Atmosphere, great service, good and ample food characterize this restaurant. We've been here several times as a couple, with friends and family, too. We try to arrive early in the evening to beat the crowds and are always welcomed warmly and seated promptly. We do not hesitate to recommend it to others even if it is a bit of a drive from our home. They frequently have Groupon coupons on the internet which makes eating there very economical.

1  Thank David H
Reviewed 3 April 2013

Went in at 1 pm and the restaurant was pretty busy. Placed smelled fabulous. We were immediately greeted and sat by our waiter Josh. He was very friendly. Once he sat us he quickly got our drinks and then we ordered. We got spaghetti with meat sauce and meatball, lasagna and a meatball sub. The portions were very good sized - more than I could finish on my plate. Everything was so delicious. Will definitely go back and recommend to everyone. Great food, good prices, big portions, very friendly staff - what more could ya ask for?!?!? Would give 10 stars of I could. Stop in if your around town, you will not be sorry!

Reviewed 3 April 2013

I've been here twice and unimpressed both times. Ate there last night and when got home I was sick all night.

Reviewed 2 April 2013

Stopped in on a Tuesday evening for dinner. Had to wait about 20-25 minutes for a table as it appeared that half of the restaurant was closed. Once seated, the service was fairly prompt and the menu featured a nice selection of pasta, entrees, sandwiches, and kid-friendly options. Food arrived in a reasonable amount of time, portions were reasonable, and for the most part everything was pretty tasty.

The only downside is that it seemed to me to be a bit expensive. With tip the bill was almost $50 for two adults and a child... no alcohol, no appetizers, nothing special as far as entrees ordered.