“good food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Been there several times foods always good .Its a nice old style downtown eatery.The serve seems to be back and forth one time excellant next time ok.
But we always enjoy it and would recommend it.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

We had been to this restaurant several months ago, and enjoyed it. Based on our positive experience, we went back on February 11 for an early Valentine's dinner. At 6:15, we were the only customers. I ordered a New York strip; my wife ordered eggplant. The New York strip was not very good - gristly and not piping hot; actually room temperature. Similarly, the baked potato was big enough but also not hot. The salads were good, but skimpy. Overall, this expensive dinner did not at all meet our expectations. I was willing to pay for a nice dinner out for my wife and myself for an early Valentine's day treat, but this time was a disappointment.

Reviewed 19 July 2013

Have gone here twice, both at unusual times of day to eat. Usually around 3:30 or 4:00. This has meant we have had the whole restaurant to ourselves. The first time was just my girlfriend and I. Excellent service. Exactly what you want from a server that was not too interfering, but showed attentiveness. The pizza was delicious. Large slices of tomato, and the salad beforehand had an EXCELLENT house dressing that still has my girlfriend talking. The second time we went, we were fortunate enough to get the same server. This time we brought along a 2 and 1/2 year old....uh oh. But we were brought some bread to hold him over and he enjoyed his noodles as well. Another delicious meal with calamari as the appetizer. At the end, the server was kind enough to provide a small bowl of ice cream for the child which was enjoyed by all. I hope this place succeeds because it is a terrific local eatery.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Horrible service twice in a row. Food was ok. I will never go back. I have friends that have had similar experiences

1  Thank kriswsu99
Reviewed 5 April 2013

Atmosphere, great service, good and ample food characterize this restaurant. We've been here several times as a couple, with friends and family, too. We try to arrive early in the evening to beat the crowds and are always welcomed warmly and seated promptly. We do not hesitate to recommend it to others even if it is a bit of a drive from our home. They frequently have Groupon coupons on the internet which makes eating there very economical.

1  Thank David H