“The PERFECT B & B”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Miamisburg
English Manor Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Miamisburg
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Julie makes staying at the English Manor Bed and Breakfast feel like a long awaited welcome home. The rooms and facilities at the manor are clean, comfortable, and distinctly upscale, however the atmosphere is relaxed and casual. Breakfast can not be missed; beautifully balanced between taste, nutrition, variety, and presentation. Julie really knows how to make you feel welcomed!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lisa K
There are newer reviews for English Manor Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed 3 August 2014

I stayed at this bed and breakfast two nights with some friends. The building is beautiful and stately, kept immaculately by its owners. The rooms are spacious and comfortable and very clean. We had the fortune of talking to the owner and getting to know her.She is very friendly and super nice. Every morning she prepared a breakfast that was delicious and varied. The presentaion was artistic and enticing. i am not a big fan of bed and breakfasts, but The English Manor changed my opinion of them next time I am in the area, I will stay there again. If you need a place to stay near the Dayton area, this is the place to go.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We always stay at the English Manor on our trips to visit family in Dayton. Julie makes us feel very welcome. Breakfasts are tasty and always different. The 5 bedrooms are comfy and the living room a great place to catch up on reading or conversation with interesting guests. The Manor is located a few blocks from bars, restaurants and biking trails.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 November 2013

When we were planning our wedding a year ago, we decided we wanted to give our wedding party a memory they would never forget. So, we decided to pay for the entire wedding party and their spouses to spend the night in a bed and breakfast with us the night before our wedding. We could not have picked a better place than the English Manor! Julie is wonderful! She is friendly, funny, gracious and a great cook! We rented almost every room in the house, which are absolutely amazing! The house is warm and welcoming in every aspect. This B&B was the perfect back drop for our morning of getting ready pictures of the wedding party.
This is also where my new hubby and I spent our honeymoon and the morning we left.....we booked rooms for our anniversary!!! YES, it was THAT amazing!! Don't miss out....spend time at the English Manor!! You will not regret it!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Robyn W
Reviewed 21 September 2012

Though B&B's are not a frequent stop, when we saw the choices for this area, we decided a B&B would be the better alternative. This area (the Dayton south suburbs) has very limited selection and no hotels that rate anything above interstate level, with the exception of a Courtyard, but that is modest at best. So, B&B it was. What a good decision. This is a beautiful house on the corner, a block off the main road, but on a quiet street. The website description is accurate, so we won't repeat it all here. The Tudor home, built in the early 1900's has much of the original woodwork and charm. The main floor includes a beautiful living room, comfortably furnished, including a fine piano. Relaxing in this living room felt like being at home in an historic home. The bedroom was not large, but it was comfortable. The bed and sheets were welcoming, and falling into them was wonderful. The bathroom was surprisingly large, although a bit dated (although not historic). Nonetheless, everything worked and it was nice and clean. THe proprietors are a nice couple, friendly as a B&B proprietor should be. Breakfast conversation was lively and breakfast itself was excellently prepared and more than generous. Especially at the price, this was a great value.

Room Tip: Check the website. The pictures are a good representation
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank warmweatherlovers4
Reviewed 8 July 2012

I stayed one night at this beautiful home. Since I had to check in at an odd time, Julie was accomodating in letting me drop off my things early. The breakfast was outstanding.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2011

Recently my husband & I were unexpectedly called in

I wanted the opportuinity to sing the praises of Julie during a recent family crisis. I recently had to travel back home to attend a funeral. I had very little time to make arrangements & had to act swiftly. The nature of my visit meant that plans were changing hour by hour. Julie did her best to help in the situation, by quick email responses. As it turned out, I did not stay at the English Manor B&B. I had to change location. The point that I wish to convey is that Julie went out of her way to help in what was a very difficult situation for me. I truely believe that she is a woman who cares about the service she provides. I would urge anyone who is looking for accomidation with a personal touch, to make contact with the B&B. A website is available.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miamisburg
Comfort Suites Dayton South / Miamisburg
Homewood Suites by Hilton Dayton-South
Staybridge Suites Miamisburg
Staybridge Suites Miamisburg
#7 of 13 in Miamisburg
SpringHill Suites Dayton South/Miamisburg
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Dayton - Miamisburg
Quality Inn & Suites Dayton South / Miamisburg

Been to English Manor Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!